Isekai haremshit with mc thats just better than everyone else

>isekai haremshit with mc thats just better than everyone else
Why do they keep making these?

Attached: TMWOG.jpg (450x450, 66.81K)

To make (You) and only (You) in particular, seethe about it

Because adult nip life is so shit that they need several sources self-fellating escapism to get by.

This is my favorite anime of all time. the opening is great, the plot is great, the characters don't really become annoying until the final quarter, and the girls are cute.
What more could 13 year old me ask for?

Attached: keep it up.png (647x538, 281.76K)

A good, non isekai show.

Attached: 1181472-748b299157-00000008.jpg (1280x1786, 540.53K)

Ironically that was one of the few isekai that I can consider funny, let's just say that the characters don't cause me tremendous cringe like the ones I'm used to in this genre.

Because
>I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST
>LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

Kenshi was trained by super aliens and gods though.

Attached: 1642016157125.jpg (1440x810, 253.46K)

When is that going to be officially licence and localized?

Because most nerds aren't really interested in seeing adaptations of manga about businessmen, Japanese politics (unless they intersect with isekai, see Gate), sake brewing, people doing stuff that don't involve magic shit, car racing, etc.

...yeah, I like all that stuff I mentioned. But I understand why I'll never see anime of it.

I love Aura.

Attached: aura.jpg (1277x1326, 205.6K)

People keep buying them.

i think it tends to be overrated nowadays because people use it as an example of "good isekai" or whatever but it's really a fun show

>posts 10 year old example, only its actually the best of its kind

what did op mean by this

>best of its kind
>when mc is literally a cardboard with godlike cheat

>life in japan is so terrible that the foremost fantasy is to literally die and hope for the best next time

What anime is this

Stop being lazy

Anime:Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar

Attached: 1616553363012.gif (200x200, 3.85M)

Back when this came out and watched it I didn't get why is it so annoying.

10 years later, I learned about the absolute current state of isekaishit and realised it hat the exact same problem in 2010 or when it was (as OP says).

Waste of brown elf.

Same, this is one I look back on fondly.