Now that the dust has settled, was it that bad?

Now that the dust has settled, was it that bad?

Attached: static-assets-upload11779640906493176736.jpg (1280x720, 97.94K)

Wow, I only just noticed how much he looks like Gojou

Attached: Gojou.gif (498x292, 78.45K)

He is good Overhaul

was thinking the exact same thing

Attached: 1617938375953.png (1280x720, 866.49K)

OH arc was fine- it just didn't belong in the main story- would have worked better as an OVA series. Since the bullets and Eri's powers relevancy has been mostly contained to the arc itself (i.e. Shiggy's use of the bullets in war arc didn't go anywhere, the extent using Eri's powers again is still centered on Mirio- a 2ndary character). Chisaki's story was effectively finished by the end of it as well- his presence in Nagant's arc can be replaced by a civillian hostage- and it would make no difference in terms of payoff.

The only long standing major plot relevancey is Nighteye's prediction on Yagi, and that imo didn't have to take place in that arc- it could have been seeded earlier- i.e. hinted at in sports festival, or the tail end of kamino.

tldr: Like OH arc, it just wasn't something well integrated into the long term story- and Bones could have made more money making it into movies v.s. the anime only movies that are even worse in terms of relevancy to the main story

Attached: 4eyes.png (500x296, 115.47K)

No. Wish the arc was a little shorter and some of the Yakuza were a little bit more fleshed out besides Rappa and Chisaki but it still was an ok arc. It had flaws but it's a masterpiece compared to Star & Stripe

It was the point where the manga started truly going downhill so yes

not yuntil the final fight was litterallym just one kick, was there ever a bigger kick to the ass es[pecially after the Miyora fight?

>gets his hands back and leaves the villain life behind
>uses his experience with costumes to contribute to society in some way

Good for him

It was satisfying

But we got MVA and PLW

gave us the best fight in the show with Lemillion - Chisaki
only chuds say otherwise

Gentle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>overblah

I thought it was Gojou because I don't know this show

OH arc was pretty important for the character development of the League members IMO. It’s where Shiggy, Toga, and Twice finally started getting some really cool moments.

This. Chisaki and Mirio were foils to Shigaraki and Deku

For me it was always a good arc. I'm not a huge bnha fan but Chisaki's arc was the first time I felt any sort of investment in the series. It was nice to have a decent villain that wasn't shigaraki and who was, at that point in time, his equal. Chisaki triggered since change in the league by actually killing one of their top guys and provoking shigaraki into becoming better. As someone else mentioned Mirio and Chisaki were foils to Deku and Shigaraki. It also gave a lot of spotlight to the 3rd years which was cool, and Mirio was great. Fatgum and Kirishima also had some great moments in that arc

Nailed it right on the head.

Gojou?

I thought it was a solid fucking arc. Had flaws like pacing but overall it was to my liking. 7/10

Oh I know that- whole reason OH arc won me over was that I thought chisaki & Mirio's foiling was well done. I still think it should have either been segmented into an ova, or better integrated in the story.

As it is, it's half only way, big enough that it feels like it's supposed to be important by how much space it takes up, but not followed up well enough uniformly for the characters, particularly on the heroes side. I'd say about only 2 on the hero's side from OH arc was handled well/fittingly in followup ( i.e. Kiri's backstory giving him breathing space, which was followed up in war arc aginst machia. Yagi's long term grief on Nighteye & how that effected his relationship with deku).

LOV dev I'd say was more important in MVA, OH arc was nice for glimmers of it which I liked ( i.e. tied hanky moment, shogi conversation, & them dequirking kai), but not so important imo that putting it in an OVA series/ movies would be detrimental to the story.

Argueably the bigger screwup in the anime was MVA, LoV's few moments were fine in OH arc. But I know manga villain fans really didn't like how bones did it.
Tldr: still think OH could have been improved, but yeah anime wise- it was handled better compared to MVA