Why do Any Forumsnons always give me shit if I say Attack on Titan or My Dress up Darling...

Why do Any Forumsnons always give me shit if I say Attack on Titan or My Dress up Darling, but don't care if I call it FMA, over Hagane no Renkinjutsushi or NGE, over Shinseiki Evangelion. Stop picking and choosing.

Attached: b23b9cecfbfaa291bc269f679473dd67.jpg (1280x720, 83.63K)

No.

I want to lick victorique

Jannies, get him!

Because fuck you.

Swallow it, Victorique.

Less than 1% of the dorks that insist on using Japanese titles could pronounce the in such a way that a Japanese person would even know what they're talking about.

These fags also insist on Japanse naming order and honorifics but then proceed to use Hepburn romanization over Nihonsiki, or simply the native Japanese script.

Fools who want to feel elite.

big butt victorique

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Gosick_01_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[3CC5ADFC].mkv_snapshot_07.51_.jpg (1280x720, 368.3K)

>Less than 1% of the dorks that insist on using Japanese titles could pronounce the in such a way that a Japanese person would even know what they're talking about.
only because nips are useless at other languages or understanding slight deviations in their unnecessarily strict system of speaking

No that's the same with every language.
Engish speakers can't understand a Japanese person who never learned a word of English trying to pronounce “The Fast and the Furious” either.
Japanse simply has sounds and contrasts that English lacks, and vice versā.

English has far more sounds than japanese and is a far more flexible language in general. Japanese is also woefully inefficient in terms of syllables to information conveyed and they have the one of, if not the most, redundant and overly complicated writing systems ever created. Japanese is a retarded language and nips should be ashamed of themselves and just learn how to speak english properly instead

Yes, English syllables are more complex, which is why Japanese words have more syllables Japanese on average pronounces 1.7 syllabes in the same time English pronounces one. That tends to happen with languages with more simple syllabic structures.

That has nothing to do however with the fact that it's silly to see these people insist on writing Japanese titles they can't even pronounce properly and probably copy paste since they can't remember them as they don't speak Japanese.

because people were reading those before the localized names were created. everyone's just used to calling them the japanese names.
as for FMA and NGE, they aren't, because they're too old. they were already long old by then.

Official faggots can't decide what they want either

Attached: gfn.png (607x98, 37.36K)

Many people switched to Cheeky Brat even though they were reading it when it was only known under “Namaiki Zakari”.
Because they can pronounce the former and it's retarded to use Japanese inside of an English sentence when a perfectly good English version is available.

Most people that use “Sono Bisque Doll-ha Koiwo Suru” also only heard of it after the television series; they simply want to use Japanese for it's own sake.

depends on the title.
I don't care about those two but stuff like food wars and o-parts hunter over 666 satan is gay.

This

Biscuit doll was talked about quite often well before this anime came out. You just aren't in the loop I guess. Also to my knowledge no one seriously gets mad at someone saying for saying Attack On Titan I think you just got trolled. And if they do they're retarded.

I'm not o.p..
I'm not talking about people getting angry so much as that I think that people using the Japanese name are silly.

If we start reading when there's no english name and we get used to the japanese name then you can't expect people to just stop using it and switch to the english name.

it was popular before the anime though.
there was a thread every chapter before that localized title existed.

I can. I switched to “Cheeky Brat” the moment that time popped up.

Hearing Ani-tubers pronounce these Japanese names is simply too cringy.

Probably because the jap title is the one that got translated back? You should be using the actual title, which is sometimes in english.

Attached: R (17).png (542x765, 724.27K)

or pluralizing doujinshi as "doujins"

Well I looked up namaiki Zakari in the archive and it doesnt appear as thought the japanese title ever had a foothold anyway
Why are you listening to ani-tubers

What really annoys me is when Wikipedia calls Katakanization of foreign titles “Japanese” such as:
>Elfen Lied (Japanese: エルフェンリート, Hepburn: Erufen Rīto) is a Japanese manga series
That's not “Japanese”; that's katakanized German; it's no more “Japanese” than “Singekino Kyozin” is “German" because it's Romanized Japanese.

Try it without a space.
It should probably be without a space really, since it undergoes sequential voicing.