Ousama Ranking

Absolute cinema

Attached: 1646928614639.jpg (1920x1080, 112.45K)

Attached: 1646945383338.png (464x859, 180.13K)

Lol

this makes one piece look like art

repostan' from the last thread

i totally forgot but is bosse aware that it was miranjo who ordered that attack on his kingdom in order to kill his giantess waifu?

This little mother fucker is so based

Attached: 2022-03-10 23_32_34-Greenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Anyway, and this is why I disagree with that other user from the last thread.

I hope you get AIDS and die for maybe disagreeing with me.

for as meme as it was, they truly did animate this comic to perfection

It's so fucking similar to that I feel like they have done this on purpose

kek

anyone have a link to the previous thread? i missed it and cant find it in archives.

What's your favorite less popular character of this show?

Bojji, Kage and Desha don't count. I know almost nobody likes him but I love every scene with Doumas. He is an asshole, but an asshole who is trying. And I fucking loved the scenes where he and Hokuto almost killed each other after he had betrayed Bojji. But now he is actually a friend of Hokuto and his trying and failing to protect Bojji, to make up for his mistakes.

Attached: FNUnVNRaMAM6nna.jpg (2048x1816, 383.18K)

Skip the first 30 or so posts though they are the usual braindead shitposting and yes I participated.

Attached: FNVnk-XUUAAbs0B.jpg (800x1000, 91.15K)

This episode is a great example of 3D layouts used very well, a lot of the tricky perspective shots wouldn't have been possible on a TV anime production schedule without using CG.

Too bad this one really good episode makes the rest of the second cour look stale.

man bojji that nigga

Yeah and it wasn't jarring.
I also vastly prefer the sakuga scenes in this series over whatever ufotable does. I don't know why people love that so much, it's just oversaturated filter CGI spam to me, maybe it would look better without all that shit, if you could just see the animations more clearly.

Get mad. Get so mad it drives you mad.

Am I insane or did Desha never have claws before this?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Ousama Ranking - 21 (720p) [65CA3504].mkv00002.png (1280x720, 862.75K)

works on my machine. have you tried getting better motion tracking neurons in your optic nerves?

I thought you were insane but you are right. I just looked a bunch of scenes from the anime up.
Maybe it's just drawn more detailed because of the focus? Could mean he always had it but they didn't draw it since the designs are kept more simple in this series.
Or he became edgier.

Attached: 1645858388092.jpg (2795x3904, 1.56M)

>6' vs 5'9".jpg