Come to Any Forums

>come to Any Forums
>immediately get spoiled about a series changing moment from an unreleased chapter I even filtered just in case
What happened to the intentional spoilers rule?

Attached: tumblr_7aaaafb1733791616c00abcb05f39063_63860d35_540.jpg (540x539, 72.35K)

The entire board's been going crazy over it for the past few days

We are Any Forums now.

Mods don't give a fuck this OP spamming has been going on since yesterday all for "le happening"

"Mikasa beheaded Eren" and "Mari won" threads taught you nothing?

I wouldn't call 2 or 3 autists the entire board. This was an acy meltdown.

Shitposters had so much fun during the end of snk that now everytime some controversy happens in a manga they will try to force it

It's just Wanpiss. Who cares?
That bullshit shouldn't even be allowed on Any Forums.

Nothing happens in One piece. It will go back to status quo as usual.

Snape kills Dumbledore

Go back.

Yeah, but Dumbledore was Keyser Söze and killed Luke's father, so it's alright.

lol get fucked shonenshitter
wish this shit happened enough to keep all you vermin out

I mean it has been happening for a long time on pretty much any popular series, mods are fucking useless.

Mods are useless and Any Forums as a whole sucks now. I only come here for fanart dumps now.

>Imagine not having the ability to selectively forget things at will.

I could read the spoilers a thousand times and wake up the day chapters come out and it'll be brand new info to me.

Attached: tumblr_477bfc4831cab543f1d25b94fd5b333e_f29e1499_1280.png (1280x720, 807.19K)

Teach me! Please! I must forget so many things I saw on the internet!

Like what?

Mostly Evangelion hentai doujinshi. All that sadistic rape messed up my mind.

The trick is to just not think about it dummy. I sleep like a god damn baby every single night without a worry because of this trick.

I tried that, but then I see some barely related thing and memories instantly resurface against my will.