...was it all ||planned||?

...was it all ||planned||?

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 1 - 50.jpg (1066x1600, 226.87K)

>||
Back to discord, OPtard.

Its painful to reread these once iconic and beautiful panels with the context of the joyboy/nika reincarnation bullcrap in mind. Oda lied when he said he had it all planned out from the start.

He had a story of 5 years planned out. He never guessed it would go on for 20+.

Luffy being the second coming of the sun god was always planned

Well yeah, of course it was planned.

It was heavily implied that the GomuGomu fruit is more than it initially appears. Why else would Shanks be so protective of an otherwise insignificant Paramecia fruit?

>so protective, he just left it there in the open bar
wew

Yeah in friendly territory surrounded by his trusted Nakama and a dumb kid.

Of course it was. Shanks had a mission: finding JoyBoy. And he succeeded. Also, let’s make something clear: Luffy is JoyBoy because he’ll eventually travel through space and time. Luffy was always JoyBoy.

ONE PIECE is Luffy’s odyssey and this epic adventure is tied to the Void Century. Luffy will eventually go back to the past and stay there. How? Oden’s wife had a DF which allows her and/or anyone she chooses to travel to the future but they can’t come back, same thing will happen with another DF which will allow the Strawhats to go back to the past and they won’t be able to return to the future/present. The missing piece of history was written by the Strawhats.

The final poneglyph is the meta tale of Luffy’s adventure who is actually JoyBoy himself. Roger and his crew laugh because, just like us readers, they’re entertained by this tale: it’s a funny story. Roger knows that JoyBoy will be born after his death, that’s why he wished he was born in his era. They were “too early”. Roger and Whitebeard both thought Ace was JoyBoy himself, that’s why WB wanted him to become the Pirate King. Ace wasn’t ambitious enough. He’s a tragic hero, not a mythical hero.

Also, remember that WB said that Roger was waiting for someone and that individual couldn’t be Teach. If it couldn’t be Teach, that’s because Roger is waiting for someone specifically.

Luffy is a mythical hero in a meta way: he wrote his own myth and was inspired by it. It’s a typical retrocausal loop but there isn’t a proper paradox since Luffy won’t be able to go back to the future/present like Marty McFly. The Strawhats will die along with the other members of the D. clan. This time travel thing will somehow improve the future and help Dragon and the revolutionary army to change the world.

In order to maintain the future/present as it is, Luffy won’t reveal his name. People of the Void Century will then give him a specific nickname: JoyBoy.

Sorry for the R*ddit spacing. It’s probably not a new theory but I wanted to hear your thoughts. Also, it’s not the first time I post this theory. I’ll stop as soon as someone give me a coherent refutation.

Attached: 0F0B67DE-DA40-4185-B586-B1227C7BB2F9.jpg (1280x720, 80.41K)

Pic related indicates that Roger thought Ace would be JoyBoy. They were “too early”. Roger wasn’t too late to be born in JoyBoy’s era, he was too early.
Additional hypothesis:
>The Strawhats will die fighting during the Great War opposing the D. clan and the Celestial Dragons. The manga will end with a huge feast right before the final battle.
>Brook will survive and meet Laboon 800 years later. Meaning there are currently two Brooks: one is actually from the past/future and is hiding because his appearance would disturb the timeline, the other one - the original one - is currently fighting at Wano.
>BB will also travel to the past and betray the D. clan
>Shanks was given a specific mission: find JoyBoy. The strawhat is important because it allows Roger’s former mates to recognize JoyBoy and help him.
>Shanks cried when Roger came back from Laugh Tale because Roger told him that the last poneglyph reveals his upcoming execution.
Also:
>Oda has been clearly inspired by The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
>This film has been directed by Terry Gilliam
>in 1995, Gilliam has also directed a very famous movie about time travel and retro causal loops: 12 MONKEYS
>12 Monkeys -> Monkey D. Luffy (and maybe 12 Strawhats?)
>One Piece’s first chapter has been published in 1997

Forgot the pic like a retard

Attached: F615152D-8BD8-4B90-A0E6-40DCA7B67FC4.jpg (480x483, 102.18K)

Idk about you, but I don't leave brightly coloured fruity looking things around dogs or little kids because they may eat them. Would be retarded not to ESPECIALLY if it was of major importance

k

As someone who hasnt gave a shit about one piece in 19 years, I remember thinking the character design for the old guy looked an awful like Luffy so I thought he was his secret real dad or some relation to him like that.

This is some good shit user. If not valid, it is entertaining to read. If I were you, I'd post this on YouTube or somewhere you can attach a username to it. Better one piece theory than that ohara fag and the other guy who posted 3 hour long videos about how the one piece is sake that hasn't aged enough yet. Plus better than all the shit I see here too. Like I said before, if not more valid than those it is 100x more entertaining and interesting.

Thank you.
Just steal it and do it yourself. I don’t give a fuck. I just wanted to share it. Well, now that I think about it, stealing wouldn’t be the smartest thing to do. If you wanna make a video about it, mention the fact that you read it on Any Forums just to make sure some scumbag won’t break your balls.

I agree with , this is one of - if not the most - entertaining and plausible OP plot theory I've read. It's so good it surpassed
>I'll be mad if it isn't true
to
>I'm glad I read it
kudos user

It's snk all over again

back to discord troon

>||
I don't even read/watch one piece, I just came here to call OP an insufferable faggot

Attached: here, put this on.jpg (280x360, 77.28K)