I fucking love dragon ball gt

fuck

Attached: MV5BYzY3YjhiYTMtNDQ4OS00ZGI0LWE0ODQtOGM1N2M5OTQyNjk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc2Nzg5OTQ@._V1_.jpg (500x789, 163.54K)

You have bad taste lol

giga BASED

Attached: face7.jpg (425x340, 13.65K)

based its better than super

Attached: c585cecbcb9f19dbac34c3cc84024c09.jpg (735x987, 64.79K)

OH NO

Is that guy even relevant anymore? Or he was powercrept like literally every Dragon Ball rival?

It's weird. I found myself enjoying it at the same time as I hated the most central premise of the entire thing which was Goku getting turned into a kid.
I really don't like those Detective Conan kid-ification plots. Having to be a kid was the worst thing that ever happened to me and I get annoyed on the affected protagonist's behalf that he has to go through that shit.

The opening was great and the SSJ4 design was cool. That's about it

Yeah, in retrospect, its not the worst Dragon Ball has to offer.

Same. It has its flaws for sure, but it's biggest offense isn't even something that's its own fault. Toei was just too burnt out to give it a better animation budget.

i love gt. tried to come back with the classic dragon ball vibe. and i like the idea of nerfing goku instead of increasing the power scale of enemies

DAN DAN KOKORO HIKARETEKU

Step into the grand tour. (Grand tour)

Time is running out.

GT!

Attached: SINGren The ARTIST.jpg (1280x720, 212.81K)

based

i'm watching it right now, mostly done with the baby saga. i think it's okay, i actually kind of liked the old school adventure vibe of the black star ball saga, but it's less interesting than DB or Z

Me to.

GT's strongest point is how willing they were to mess with the dragon ball formula at times. Doesn't always hit, but its a much better watch than whatever super did. And that series finale hit just right.

ok paco

cringe

Cringe whitey