Has there ever been a million seller more undeserving of its success than this generic and soulless pile of shit...

Has there ever been a million seller more undeserving of its success than this generic and soulless pile of shit? Literally the only reason why it's even selling is because of degenerate fujos and nothing more.

Attached: jujutsu-kaisen-hbo-max.jpg (1280x670, 147.26K)

Berserk

>Daily JJK seethe thread

Attached: Get.png (925x1280, 1.33M)

the concept of deserving cannot be applied to inanimate objects. Does a rock deserve to be punished? Does a stream deserve to have fush in it? Stop talking nonsense

its not that bad... up until blindfolded half tard gets trapped. then its all down hill and abilities get a little to specific. like wait didnt the old guy have the ability to make sound a weapon even without a amp he was THE amp for the electric guitar and then its time stop frame shit for the old guy

To be somewhat pedantic that's Kenny

Attached: megahouse-chibi-figures-jujutsu-kaisen-0-suguru-getou-lookup-figure-29512467284012_2000x2000 (1).jpg (786x1000, 62.38K)

Jeremy is off his meds again with another JJK autistic fit I see.

Attached: 119829318219310.jpg (930x523, 58.3K)

Oh my 6 quirks. Why isn't Yuji as based as Deku bros? Why doesn't he have lust in his eyes when Megumi hit him on he head?

Attached: gYjxo6T-pLKNb0Sk.jpg (720x720, 64.78K)

Yuji x Deku

MHA has way more cuckold fanart then JJK, if that's not a metric of superiority I don't know what is

IS THIS SERIES GOOD OR NOT I NEED SOMETHING NEW TO DIVE INTO??

>Literally the only reason why it's even selling is because of degenerate fujos and nothing more.
If that's the case then BL would be the best selling genre ever by that definition.

I wonder how Jeremy feels about the new batman

One piece?

Is Black Butler even relevant anymore? Or Hetalia?

its medium

A break week after the last chapter? It's a tragedy

The fight choreography alone makes it above average compared to most battle shonen

You forgot the plot twists. So many cool plot twist...

its pretty good, has cool power system, has some pretty good emotional moments and uses them to punctuate wel drawn fight scenes. overall its worth a read.

name a single plot twist faggot

>read
i'm gonna watch it, in english of course

nice bait