"ACKSHUALLY all of the three main girls are the protag's childhood friend he had somehow forgotten about"

>"ACKSHUALLY all of the three main girls are the protag's childhood friend he had somehow forgotten about"
Come the fuck on.

Why are the japs so against the childhood friend winning anyway?

Attached: Osananajimi-ga-Zettai-ni-Makenai-Love-Comedy_poster.jpg (718x1024, 218.96K)

Childhood friend is cringe because all the romantic/friendship development happened off screen before the show began making it dull.

Use flashbacks?
Sounds like they are just lazy.

Just make a manga with a childhood friend and age progression where they end up together at the end

>flashbacks

Cringe

Here you go

Attached: MV5BY2FlZjc5NDItMDYzOS00Y2NjLWEyZjgtOTVmZTBmOTk5N2I4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1471, 162.85K)

and that why it was better than the other romcoms from the past decade that people gush about

I didn't like this show too much. I liked the cat girl the most.

Actually it's probably because no one in real life has some random childhood female friend that wants to secretly fuck them and it come across too much as cringey wish fulfilment even for anime writers.

How do MCs forget when they're just in high school and they had these meaningful relationships just a few years ago or less?
They can remember every acute trauma that happened before they were 6 years old and develop severe complexes and worldviews around them bordering on PTSD.

Attached: C6YyOL8r3g.png (318x292, 109K)

Kuro a best
Shiro a shit

Attached: 1619027210264.jpg (423x532, 49K)

For me, it's Maria.

Attached: Momosaka.Maria.full.3291215.jpg (1280x1000, 154.55K)

Very easy to self insert into

All I remember is that the main girl was a no-goodnik

>Cringe
cringe

Why was this show completely forgotten after it finished? I remember when it was airing there were tons of discussions and even waifu fights, but afterwards it seemed that the people who cared about it vanished into the ether.

Gay. Shiro > Maria >>> Kuro

Attached: 1622660509690.jpg (2043x2167, 2.41M)

All I remembered is I hated it and it sucked ass

Harem is a dead genre

Attached: 1643862387630.jpg (627x682, 32.38K)

>against childhood friends
WDYM? All heroine candidates are childhood friends so one among them will win. I just hope the little and annoying shitty childhood friend who betrayed the MC won't win.

Can't wait for the solo romance to finally blow up and get more anime.

I watched it for Matsuoka and it was a boring waste of time I wish I hadn't bothered with