Demon Slayer

He was 100% right. Are there IRL humans who are this retarded as in the show :
>HERP derp I do not want to live forever and have my body repaired.

Are there Deathist like this ? youtu.be/cZYNADOHhVY

PS: To whoever delete the last thread prove that Demon Slayer is not manga or anime. Thank you !

Attached: 1646931253706.jpg (1169x683, 86.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/77cX0Fd1cKs?t=193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd have to do whatever muzan wants though and he's an unstable manbaby that'll kill you anyway for no reason.
If muzan didn't exist and becoming a demon was more of a natural thing, then yeah everyone would do it.

On a related subject where can I pirate the OST from the movie ?

I especially like the part here
youtu.be/77cX0Fd1cKs?t=193
The Ay-Ayua part o whatever that is.

YT only has videos who combine all the tracks into one.

anyone got kokushibou art?

Attached: 1631004522694.jpg (2125x1505, 401.58K)

Once you get turned into a demon muzan can control you, if rengoku accepted his offer he would've lost his mind and killed and eaten all the train passengers.

Being a demon is fine until Muzan throws a tantrum and blames you for something out of your control. Then you die and go to hell.

Attached: GODDoumaWithDolls.png (375x696, 539.31K)

This was debunked in the last thread
>You'd have to do whatever muzan wants
Except all the demons who are independent. You know like the family in the mountains or the guy with the drums on his body who lived in that one house. Permanently muzan told him to get out and he lives on his own now.

>an unstable manbaby that'll kill you anyway for no reason.
Debatable however I see your point.

>You'd have to do whatever muzan wants though and he's an unstable manbaby that'll kill
The other problem is that literally no one says this.

It is never
>i love to have all of that however you are controlled by muzan

Literally never
its always the retardation of:
>REEEE there is value in me growing old and dying REEE
And this only makes them sound retarded.
Anyone else think this ?

>If muzan didn't exist and becoming a demon was more of a natural thing, then yeah everyone would do it.

Writers need to invent basically special rules like
>Oh you get vampire powers only the pope of all vampires Muzan controls you.

Excluding this does anyone else think that the morals of the show are simply stupid.
>Yes it is great to have no regeneration
>Yes it is great to be permanently disabled from combat
>Yes it is great to grow old

Anyone ?

Attached: 1646939736636.jpg (1024x1024, 196.19K)

See

Attached: 1646939669247.jpg (1000x1333, 631.41K)

While that's true and most smart anti-deathist at the situation might have rejected the offer due to the Muzan dependence (in spite of the fact that there are demons who managed to overcome his control), the show is weirdly obsessed with people growing old and dying. Like ok it happens to everyone, but why are they celebrating it so much? It's like celebrating defecation. It's a natural process for which human beings have to suffer from for the foreseeable future, but why are they painting it as noble and beautiful is beyond me.

a part of the franchise is about how any talented, powerful person can gain immensely simply by abandoning goodness, and how goodness has no tangible and perceivable value to such people, yet in the end abandoning it causes decline and collapse, and all those who abandon goodness have done so on behalf of harm and failure they've encountered.
It essentially answers the question, "why should any worthwhile person remain good?"
this is why becoming a demon does not have many meaningful drawbacks; if it did, kny would fail to answer that question.

Attached: 1633572490554.jpg (1200x786, 684.73K)

This guy gets the problem.

>WHY
Because the show is IRL cope. The ultimate fox and the grape story. It is cope nothing more.

>defecation
Funny how the show also thinks that gating permanently disabled is super cool.

Try to defend this in show and IRL.

>defecation. It's a natural process
No I would not say aging is a natural process like eating or shitting and taking a shit is far better then growing old.

Aging is a cascading failure in humans basically your body stops growing and all your organs do not have a mechanism to repair themselves and also your biochemistry does whatever it wants. This is because evolution does not produce organisms that live forever actually you can say that evolution is discouraged from ever evolving something that will live forever.

In my defense I also correct super transhumanist fags when they call aging a disease, aging can not be disease.

On a double debunk why do you think aging is biological/disease ? After all all kinds of things age, cars age and fall apart. So does every machine.

Attached: FEoq_6GACPSWOEJ21QCQxFvYCvqB4f2HK1ri5Ku3f24.png (640x1334, 395.85K)

WTF is even goodness ?

Being moral.

Attached: 1623691698821.jpg (1475x2048, 360.98K)

>anyone got kokushibou art?
How is everyone storing their files? Any tips?

>Being moral.
However morality is impossible and can not exist. Read morality was debunked a long time ago.

I have a lot of backup drives
I tag the images by listing the names of each character in the image, but I have 4chanX turning my filenames to random unix timestamps.

I'm not reading all that. So I'm just gonna pretend you agreed with me! Thanks!

Attached: GODDoumaHappy.png (400x381, 117.27K)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the morals of the show warped.

>I have a lot of backup drives
I'm asking about the folders and logical setup not the hardware.

>I tag the images by listing the names of each character in the image
Explain in detail.

>but I have 4chanX turning my filenames to random unix timestamps.
I'm sorry what ?

LOL !
Bascially this big boy is a Demon and walked away from Muzan to live on his own.

Attached: Kyogai.png (993x1009, 989.45K)

What the fuck is this thread and the souless bugmen that crawled inside it?

>morality was debunked
what a fag lol

If you don't have the intelectual or emotional tools to grasp something as simple as "I will never sell out, fuck off satan, I will never sign the blood contract you bitch", go watch one the many shows that focus on wish fullfiment instead of morality instead.

This is a show you can watch with your grandma while both of you agree "fuck these dumb demons, I will never sell my soul". It was designed exactly to appeal to this very natural disposition and does a great job at it.

Attached: hehh.png (357x380, 88.95K)