Kanojo Okarishimasu

What is this expression supposed to convey?

Attached: 73795a2f-bd94-40d9-8cb8-994022204c15.png (1115x1600, 190.26K)

Ruka a best
Whorezuru a shit

Attached: 1599265249914.jpg (1920x2141, 848.76K)

Determination. Leap of faith.
>”if you go down, I’ll go with you, Kazuya-kun”

>I am trying very hard to keep the paypig rolling
>I don't want to go back to sucking cocks in public bathrooms

>Manga so bad even the author turns on it

Attached: kanojov1_226_10.png (894x1300, 320.27K)

Attached: kanojov1_226_15.png (896x1300, 266.11K)

>If I simp hard enough maybe she will give a pity kiss!

Who is this manga for?

Attached: rnsrojt9nsq51.jpg (1124x1242, 163.56K)

This manga really has one of the most insufferable MCs ever. Indecisive MC is a staple, I know. But this guy is actually pretty sure about his feelings and still doesn't get anything done.
Worst of all, the author knows this. It just drags because 1) to make more money and/or 2) the author has no idea at all how to create tension with them actually going out for real.

Attached: Wise-fish-speaks-the-truth.jpg (870x1248, 249.8K)

After reading the recent chapters, I'm team Mami again. Not as a love interest, mind you. While her intentions aren't "nice", goin by what she says, she seems to be the only sane character in the whole manga.

Chizuru a best.

Attached: 1635543475283.jpg (1284x1821, 208.85K)

Contradictory statements:
>MC indecisiveness about what to do.
>Author knows (so it’s indeed the character)
Then:
>He drags THIS KIND OF MC for money?
This is the slow pacing style since the beginning applied to this character.
>Author cannot create tension with them going out.
Implying THIS KIND OF MC magically will fix himself and… just go out with FMC.
Bad reading.

We hate Choriputa here

> sane character
>using truths, obtained from lies, for delation.
>using lies, obtained from truths, for convenience.

She wants to go to the bathroom, but the Kinoshitas made a scene, so now she has to end it as soon as possible and run.

>Mami

Attached: 1646942191380.png (817x374, 110.29K)

oh, another kanokari thread
>first post is by a ruka fag
>not even relevant to the op
>whorezuru
so this is why nobody takes ruka seriously here

somehow this is going to get explained as "oh so this is what you were going to say to me" face. Like chapter 223 called this "a confession"

What a good girl.

Attached: 1635901460572.png (1115x1600, 570.52K)

>a seething bitch since her inception
>obsessed with a relationship she should give 0 shits about
>sane

>I have to kiss him to keep the money flowing
>Ew, his face is covered with dried tears and snot

Why she does it is certainly not sane, that's true. But what she says to the characters (outside of her reveal act) is usually just telling them the situation how it is. I mean, no matter how you look at it, they have been lying for 1 1/2 years and she took and takes money from him. Even if the actually are in love with each other, what is pretty much the case, they're not a couple. Chizuru even wants to send a bill for the resort trip, so it's not a thing of the past. He on the other hand has a psychopathic "trial girlfriend" he doesn't love and hasn't managed to break up with her for months.

We love Rucute here

In manga land, kissing is only possible, if you are in a relationship and therefore it's a irrefutable proof that they are in love.

Just like CPR. Usually, you just let people die if they aren't at least your fiance.

God, Kibe is such a fucking retard. Imagine knowing your best friend for 15 fucking years and not and still not realizing that nothing with Kazuya is ever as black and white as he tries to present it as. It's incredible how fucking dislikeable he's become in the span of a few chapters.

Stop defending the cuck

>Chizuru even wants to send a bill for the resort trip, so it's not a thing of the past
There is no way he's still actually going to pay it.