WAAAAH I can't get what I want so I'll fuck things up for everyone else and rape the girl you love and impregnated to...

>WAAAAH I can't get what I want so I'll fuck things up for everyone else and rape the girl you love and impregnated to turn your love child into a demon
The last volume better see this little faggot get destroyed and Guts and Casca live happily ever after

Attached: main-qimg-90ca58c0e92c705e7dc33dac609b6837.jpg (800x1185, 406.63K)

Uh...bro, the last volume ends with him crying tears of joy

>>WAAAAH I can't get what I want
the irony.

he got turned into a malicious demon god bro

Lmfao not vol 41, miuras posthumous, I mean whatever is released afterwards. You just know they'll keep it going.

She wanted to be raped by him

why do cuckolds love this manga so much?

>I'm gonna stay with Griffith, you should leave guts
Typical woman. Tries to kill herself, gets preggo, then lets herself get raped by the guy she actually wanted instead of her baby daddy

answer is in the question

Because it's the most cuck-filled manga out there bro. Miura was a legitimate cuck.

>the last volume
user...

I refuse to believe they'll end it on miura's last release

why not? the story has been going nowhere for decades at that point

Because the catharsis of Femto being destroyed and guts and casca being together in peace is teasing my brain with a huge dopamine flush

The idea of revenge wont coincide with a happy ending. You know that in your heart. Guts will be a shell of a man like skull knight and his 1000 years of being mad as fuck

That's what makes dark fantasy so tantalizing. Your brain is desperate for a happy ending but it never comes.

user... It's time to accept it. It's not a dream. And not a hiatus.

>dark fantasy
berserk hasn't been that for decades, it became a shitty rpg with wizards, magicshit and elves

It's not fucking fair. Guts and Casca deserve better.

Guts knew Casca wanted the Griffith dick, his fault for falling for used goods

If only I could have a girl like Casca. Round butt, small sensitive breasts, nice fit body, sexy muscles on the back, all that stuff. Also smart enough to commander the band

Ultimate cuckold manga

Become a god at League of legends so you can date a K-pop star then

Nah, I'm kept going by the simple idea of "who takes fucking 9 months to announce a cancellation". If it happens then i can stop being blue balled and if it doesn't, well i'll just kms like the user from 364.

>It has elves and magic so it's not dark!
Breh