There still hasn't been a better manga that came after it

There still hasn't been a better manga that came after it

Attached: chainsaw man.jpg (1400x2100, 634.74K)

Kill yourself retarded falseflag
I'm ending this thread here

read more than 5 manga you subhuman

This, read another book.

t. underage shonen spic

Go on, show me a single manga created post-decmber 2018 that is objectively better than CSM. I'll wait.

Attached: 1646790120160.jpg (2048x1536, 398.09K)

It has serious pacing issues from volume 1 to 5. Vol 6 to vol 9 is God tier.
Vol 10 is decent but vol 11 just total trash

>pleeease give me recs
no, go back you shonenshitter and stop obsessing over this shit

the story and pacing turns to shit after gun devil dies

>7 cartons of spicy tomato
user... are you okay?

I didn't say it wasn't good, I said you need to read more manga. This is a repeat of back when everyone only read JJBA when part 3 was airing just because everyone else was reading it.

>reverse search
>0 results
So many wrongs things on this pic. So what the fuck your wall

Attached: DizXDeJ.png (582x133, 61.93K)

>he doesn’t know the legend of Diaper_Chud
Embarrassing, newfag

Attached: 8468CCD6-766A-491B-8D01-DE7BF0DD66C6.png (593x483, 256.78K)

What was the story about that? Didn't some fag take a shit on the floor or something?

not knowing what some deranged retard who latched on the latest normalfag manga does in his freetime, doesnt make you a newfag

Jigokuraku is great but im pretty sure it started before csm

turned to shit halfway through just like csm

i would say its closer to 3/4s of the way through that both have a drop in quality, just like fire punch.

Not him, but I just know about Fridge Bro, and beyond that that's basically all I need.

Dead Tube and Doku Mushi exist.

Everything according to you autistic fags turns to shit. Is there anything you mentally ill people even like? I can throw classics in your faces but you will nitpick like bitches about some tiny thing you didn't feel fit right.

Why are you so worried about that? No fiction or story is flawless, the sooner you accept that, the better so you can avoid having mental breakdowns over it.

>stealth rec thread

Most anime and manga have tend to have awful endings

Again I asked you guys if there is anything you like and all I am getting is tangents. Answer the fucking question or stfu about it.

What kind of childish question is that? Of course there are series that people like, but you make it seem like as though people are not allowed to criticize shit.