Dragon Ball Super

It seems like Toriyama is taking this arc to fix DBZ's world-building problems. Think about it, Freeza was presented as the emperor of the universe in Z, but we never really saw how the universe functioned outside of the Freeza force. After Freeza's death, power levels skyrocketed to the point where aliens in space could no longer challenge the heroes unless they were ancient evils (ie. Moro, Buu), an isolated prodigy in the middle of nowhere (Broly) or come from another universe entirely where lore is different. Notice how every alien that has been introduced from the Namek arc onwards still follows Namek arc powerlevels - Tagoma and Shisami were compared to Zarbon and Dodoria, Jaco was compared to the Saiyans, Vegeta said Trunks could defeat the Saganbo gang all by himself and they only got that strong because of Moro's magic, Paragus had a power level in the 4000s, so on.

This arc instead functions as a soft reboot of sorts. Freeza is back as emperor of the universe, but now with a much, much higher power level in the God tiers, which gives some credibility to the idea that random aliens in the universe under his rule could get somewhere near as well. The lore is developed as well, as after Freeza's death we saw that competing factions (Goichi's army, Elec's gang) took different spots in the universe competing for power, meanwhile, bounty hunters (Granolah, Soshiru) came to be as the universe in chaos was now being taken advantage of by bandits (Saganbo gang) which the galactic patrol struggled to take down. At the same time, not only is it believable that the power scale of the universe has widened because Freeza got much stronger himself, but it's also believable because we can expect the universe to have moved on from Namek's power levels already just like Goku and the others have.

Attached: Universe.png (400x400, 148.08K)

The Alpha of Applesauce. The Brute of Babies. The Cultivator of Cribs. The Duke of Diapers. The Emperor of Enfamil. The Fiercest of Fussers. The Greatest of Gigglers. The Height of High-chairs. The Imperator of Infantilism. The Jarl of Juice. The King of Kink. The Lord of Lotion. The Master of Manchildren. The Nastiest of Nappies. The Overlord of Onesies. The Prince of Pacifiers. The Que-hagen of Quilts. The Ruler of Rattles. The Sultan of Strollers. The Taskmaster of Teething. The Unready for Underwear. The Vaeyen of Vaseline. The Warranter of Wipes. The Xenophile of Xylophones. The Yardmaster of Yoyos. The Zhar of Zippers.

THE INFANTUS REX

THE BABY OF BABIES

THE FETUS OF FETUSES

THE CHILD OF CHILDREN

THE STINKIEST OF STINKERS

DIAPERKU THE YOUNG

LITTLEku the SMALL

SMELLYku the SOILED

PADDEDku the DIAPERED

CUDDLEku the SOFT

PAMPERku the SPOILED

WETku the PISSED

CHILDku the IMMATURE

EASILYAMUSEDku the GIGGLING

CRYku the SLEEP-DISRUPTING

CURIOUSku the INNOCENT

DISCIPLINEDku the SPANKED

WAILku the LOUD

FETISHku the PERVERTED

TODDLERku the ADORABLE

KINDERGARTENku the CLUELESS

POOPku the SHITTER

NOT A DIAPERFURku the EVEN HE'S NOT THAT FUCKED UP

TINYku the CUTE

ABDLku the /d/-BROWSING

NAPku the LAZY

BOTTLEku the SUCKLING

TOOTHLESSku the SPOONFEEDING

BABYku the INFANT

YOUNGku the CHILD

SLEEPINGku the FINALLY QUIET

PEEku The TOILET-FEARING

KUBABY THE DIAPER

DIAPERBABY THE KU

KUDIAPER THE BABY

INFANTBABY THE FETUSYOUNG

THE LITTLEST OF LITTLE ONES

ENBABY DIAPERKU

BABYBABY BABYBABY BA BABY

ENTER DIAPERKU

Attached: 1560182229296.jpg (720x513, 89.76K)

I like Bejita

Attached: towa.jpg (1710x900, 108.92K)

I don't care.

Most people do.

In fact only mentally ill people hate him from what I've seen.

>Freeza was missing half of his face

Attached: EZ18LEAX0AUQYk3.jpg (1920x1080, 165.43K)

Me too.

Same.

He's the worst DBZ character

Attached: 1646914581081.jpg (1769x1212, 1.65M)

Attached: fla.jpg (399x399, 32.7K)

He is the best dbz character.

He is a mediocre DBZ character.

He is a dbz character

He is a forgettable dbz character.

Have they ever put a person inside of a capsule? Cause it seems like you could just stuff a villain inside one, and toss the fucker into space.

Attached: dragon-ball-capsule-corp.gif (498x498, 1.53M)

He's a below average DBZ character.

Attached: Nameless Namekian.jpg (960x2880, 646.04K)

He's the strongest DBZ character.

I.... JOB.

Attached: Five.png (941x1315, 1.86M)

>only FILLERjack didn't job to SISSYhan

Bojack jobbed to Gohan.

Just a reminder that CHADroid 13 will be the main villain of Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero.

Attached: Android_13_4x3.png (760x573, 671K)

Probably easy to break out

>*FILLERyack

Five what?

Funny how Aal of these guys are around the same level. you could make an arguement for each of them being the strongest of that group.

LOSERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CANONjack*

*How all

G-GOKUBROS... I CAN'T STOP FEELING THE RHYTHM!!

Attached: EAB28A7B-8DDE-4473-9CAE-D4C9FFAA0090.gif (432x250, 3.36M)

Didn't SS2 kid Gohan lose to hatchiyack in the game he is from?

How the Dragon Team would react to the Russian invasion
Goku : "Don't worry guys, I've fought the Red Ribbon Army before. I've seen Dr Gero, Putin doesn't stand a chance". Shoots Kamehameha at russian soldier, snapping his spine.

Vegeta: "This looks like a job for me" "not so fast!!!" says Krillin. "These aren't just your everyday criminal. These are russian soldiers, I've seen them use their bow. You're gonna need more than your Super Saiyan Blue form" "You're sure about that?" Vegeta says, hitting Sergey Lavrov with Big Bang Attack.

Gohan: Enters NATO headquarters Head of NATO: "Please, save us Gohan, we can give you anything you need" BW: "I only need one thing" NATO: "What is it?" BW: "Courage. Oh, and a couple of Senzu beans if you can spare some" she wisecracks.

Cell: "I know what it's like to avoid the world for all these years like you avoided Russia president Zelensky" This is followed by a thunderous roar as tens of thousands of Cell Juniors converge on the ukranian border.

Yamcha: Enters the Kremlin through a window from the top of St.Basil's cathedral, swooping into president Putin's office. "Sorry for Putin ya into this sticky situation Mr president" Yamcha says, tying Putin with a rope stuck to the chair of his Kremlin office. Putin breaks free as Yamcha let's his guard down.

Hercule : "Remind me to not invite you to the next mission, kid."
Buu: "BUU DESTROY PUTIN" he yells, running right through the Kremlin wall. As Putin tries to flee , he picks up Putin by his shirt collar.
"Nice army, Vlad, but what you failed to consider is that we have Buu" Iron Man says. The Z team steps in to aid the citizens of Kyiv, to the cheers of the entire world.

He was SS1 in the ova, the cover did show SS2 Gohan but it never happened.

No.

user, this is so distasteful.

Based.