You didn't give it a fair chance! Trust me, it gets good after 100 episodes!

>You didn't give it a fair chance! Trust me, it gets good after 100 episodes!

Attached: bored-anime.gif (498x277, 1.36M)

What is One Piece?

>implying wan piss gets good
>ever

>watching anything with more than 100 episodes

Attached: 1639078826931.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Fairly Tail, this normalfag coworker just keeps insisting that I watch it.

Attached: 35594e86d85d0ccff7ff22845c7938fc3f18b41421e6cf5573f961a445be5309.jpg (726x683, 43.61K)

Tell him you don't like one piss

I dropped it like 6 times, it unironically does get good

t. huge pissfag now

Gintamaniggas be like

Funny thing is, he quit one piss before 100 episodes but watched all of Fairy Tail and won't shut up about it.

>t. zoomer with the attention span of a goldfish

that's what its fanbase tries to trick you

Felt that way about the manga. It took me a while to get into it but it gets pretty engaging. I won't touch the anime, though, the manga was enough of a marathon already.

The longest I've watch was Yu Yu Hakusho at 112 or so. I didn't regret a minute, even if the best parts of the show were during the Dark Tournament.

Pleb.

Attached: YYH.gif (500x375, 1.47M)

To be fair there are a lot of good stories like this. An unfortunate consequence of lore building is taking time to build the lore. Also, purposefully having many dull moments provides some contrast for higher impact scenes that come later, which is necessary to give you that great "shit just hit the fan" feeling.

>watching anything with more than 26 episodes that isn't episodic

LNfags
>it gets good in the 7th volume
>by the time the monthly manga gets there is in about 5 years
>by the way, the evil the antagonist joins the harem by volume 6, so look forward to it

The only series I know of that this is true for, is Kokou no Hito, and its after 3 volumes I believe.
The author dropped out and the artist took over and made it into something incredible from a pretty generic start.

Attached: 1620141205911.jpg (1655x1200, 1.44M)

People who have to force themselves through the first few one piece arcs are just fightfags who should drop it.

I don't know why shonentards smash their skull against a series and hate like 400 chapters of it but pretend they are fans and not flashy color fight enjoyers

>manga makes significant cuts to the scenes that were supposed to be some of the better ones
>still axed before it gets to the best parts

user what about LOGH?

I'm OP and I agree with this.