Demon Slayer

He was 100% right. Are there IRL humans who are this retarded as in the show :
>HERP derp I do not want to live forever and have my body repaired.

Are there Deathist like this ?youtube.com/watch?v=cZYNADOHhVY

Attached: demon_slayer_akaza_upper_moon_3__kimetsu_no_yaiba__by_trazypb_ddksz0b-pre.jpg (1169x683, 86.91K)

for your meming pleasure.

Attached: ib7ybvtliyy11.png (1700x850, 352.99K)

>be a slave to Muzan
>have to drink blood to live
>have massive aggression
>sunlight KILLS you

Yeah, no.
I'll pass.

You would die within a week
>kill someone
>police tracks you down
>raids your house in the noon

shut up bootleg demi fiend looking motherfucker

Is it worth it to watch the series of Mugen Train if I watched the movie several times already?

>You would die within a week
Maybe. Maybe NOT.
>kill someone
Buy blood from human donors like they do in the show. Problem Officer ?

See above.

Something that dose not really happen in the show itself.

>be a slave to Muzan
INVALID.
1) This is a fiction created weakness to make being a demon bad.

2) Literally good guy says
>Yea love to live forever and all that jazz however muh controlled by Muzan

They babel incoherently how great it is to be defective like a human.

3)
>be a slave to Muzan
There are demons who simply do their own thing and do not take orders from Muzan or interact with him.

4)
>be a slave to Muzan
Yet in the show it is cannon that this can be removed.

>sunlight KILLS you
Something that is a standard vampire weakness in all fiction however worth is.

>sunlight KILLS you
Is Muzan not working on correction this ? Like the Pilerman in Jojo ?And something that can be fixed in time with research ?

Attached: 27318618-3a0d-4fd7-8ef8-061c321305a4.jpg (720x540, 87.04K)

Are they not the same thing ? Like literally they cut up the movie into episodes and called it a day.

Coward.

Missed the aggression part?
Bloodlust is a side effect
You would kill someone irrationally and be tracked down and crucified under the sun.

And no, thank you.
Take your immortality meme and die.

Every thing in this world has a cost - even growing food demands labor. The more potent a medicine is, the worse the side effects

Every single one of you fuckers just wanted it but have no intention to work for it nor pay for something of equal worth

Attached: 1520738777771.jpg (640x640, 131.42K)

Oh

this show and manga is mid at best dumb bitch of a mangaka needs to quit

>Missed the aggression part?

Missed the "writer made up bullshit to make it less cool" part ?

>Bloodlust is a side effect
Missed the "Literally good guy never says what you are saying now" part ?

I definitely don’t want immortality, this wotld is boring, aggravating and gay and I can’t wait to see what lies beyond my confinement in this meatsack I was shoved into without my consent.

>this show and manga is mid at best
Agree.

>deathism and extensionism
>not deathism and eternalism

thank you kindly user

LOL.
> I can’t wait to see what lies beyond my confinement in this meatsack I was shoved into without my consent.
Literally nothing. You cease to exist, you are only a machine your brain breaks and you break nothing more. Imagine actually thinking you are some indestructible spook spook because literally scam artists told you this and memed you into this garbage because they need to get free money.

Daily reminder all religions where made up so the clergy can get free food. Daily reminder reincarnation was made up to justify the cast system in India. All lies.

Attached: EsGnSmNXEAIZQIM.jpg (1080x1080, 438.59K)

>without my consent.
Consent is literally a meme and a social construct that does not exist.

Minor problems in a Chad VS virgin meme comic.
>not deathism and eternalism
Agree fell free to fix the text in the picture.

Maybe
But maybe not, because you can’t disprove it. You can think its impossible, but you can’t disprove reincarnation or the afterlife, just like how I can’t prove the existence of a soul. In any case, if it really is nothing, I welcome The Big Sleep regardless.

The fact that its a meme doesn’t mean its stupid. Literally everything is a meme, a meme is just information thats transmitted from host to host like a virus. Language itself is memetic, your values a memes, you are a literal fucking meme.

You can believe whatever you will
But you cannot believe in an immortality that has no drawbacks.

Especially when you actually did research on how your popscifags think it would be done vs what the actual science says

Fucking Digital """immortality""" gave me a massive headache for how fucking clueless you Immortalfags could be when it comes to technology.
You fucks are absolutely clueless over how much more powerful the neuron is compared to transistors. Neurons are so powerful, it completely surpasses the physical limit of transfering data over silicon transistors by a HUGE margin

In due time, computers would have to shift its fundamental structure in order to continue progressing. And by shift, I mean stop using machine entirely, recognize the superiority of the flesh, and create computers that uses artificial brains

Attached: headslam.webm (500x400, 41.38K)

>you can’t disprove reincarnation
Reincarnation is proven wrong. It is one of the most retarded ideas out there.

>because you can’t disprove it.
YOU literally can it is called negative evidence.

>I can’t prove the existence of a soul
What even is this malformed sentence. You can since souls are proven to not exist.

>But maybe
Maybe shmaybe it is fact that damage to the brain damages your mind what more proof do you need ? To perfectly model the human brain in a computer and see all the effects ? You still get creationist retards who make flat earthers look reasonable in 2022.

I mean evolution is a fact since we literally know that over 99% of our DNA is the same as apes and every living thing fits perfectly into the tree of evolution. Still full of creationists who shut down when you bring up this fact.

>The Big Sleep regardless.
If you are so hyped you can kill yourself now.

Now that’ll be an interesting development.

You get to live forever in a young body but you have to eat people and you're Michael Jackson's bitch forever. Also, Hell is real and you're fucked if some kid kills you. I feel like the negatives will override the positives after a couple decades.

>The fact that its a meme doesn’t mean its stupid.
Yes it means it is stupid. do not play the
>b-b-b-b-b muh Richard dawkings defitionion of a meme
shit here we all moved from that definition a long time ago.

>a meme is just information thats transmitted from host to host like a virus
Does not mean it is valuable or true.

Literally no one believes actually in consent and this is a fact. Or these consent believers twist themselves into pretzels to the point where the word "consent" literally means nothing.

What even is this tard rage about evolution? No one was talking about evolution until you sperged out, take your meds and get back to the topic at hand. About reincarnation I really don’t see how you could possibly prove that you haven’t had a past life that you don’t remember. Neither do I see wjat methodology you could possibly come up with to disprove the existence of a noncorporeal animating force inherent to all living things. You assume SCIENCE (TM) has figured every form of energy in the universe out, meamwhile science is running around calling shit dark energy to patch up what it can’t explain about space.