One Piece

What's your opinion on Sun God Nikka, Eternal King Joyboy, Binks' the Wizard aka Strawhat Luffy?

Attached: 1991820023.jpg (750x500, 50.82K)

First for Bonney

>Oda will
>No,Oda won't
>Oda will
>No,Oda won't
>Oda will
>No,Oda won't
>Oda will
>No,Oda won't
>Oda will
>No,Oda won't
There summarized the entire thread for you

Attached: 78968de8f22422f3f2212b8351080d15--funny-faces-monkey-d-luffy.jpg (720x720, 53.08K)

Nah

>nikka
bruh that's really his name?holy shit

Ulti is perfect for Luffy, if you disagree your mom will die in her sleep tonight

Attached: 1646884683610.jpg (864x1010, 174K)

So the rubber fruit chose Luffy :)?

Attached: E451r8MUUAAy-Do.jpg (921x1063, 425.9K)

Luffy is blackbeard now? :0 the plot chickens

HE LITERALLY STOLE IT FROM THATCH HOW IS THAT BEING CHOSEN?????

>makes a revolution plot
>skips the revolutionaries
BWAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: skipped keke.png (459x236, 130.18K)

why didn't thatch eat the fucking fruit?
Why didn't blackbeard ask if he could eat it?
Hackda so dramatic

>why didn't thatch eat the fucking fruit?
Who knows? Maybe Thatch ate it and BB killed him and took his ability. He did that with WB.

>Luffy dead ,gets possessed by Joyboy
>Zoro dead, gets possessed by Ryuma

Who does Sanji get possessed by?

So what is One Piece?

Why the characters even talk? Hackda should just tell us what the one piece is in one chapter in text form

Another question is why did Blackbeard have to murder him and didn't just steal the fruit. Maybe Thatch did eat the fruit and BB extracted it from his corpse

we deserve this desu

the first Okama

HOLY SHIIIIIIITTTTTT GODDDDAAAAA
I JUST NOTICED THAT BLACLBEARD YAMI FRUIT IS A SPECIAL LOGIA THAT DOESN'T TURN HIS BODY INTO THE ELEMENT BUT RATHER WORKS LIKE A PARAMECIA. HOLY SHIT REVERSE KATAKURI SPECIAL PARAMECIA

bad luck, he hit him and that weak bitch thatch died from that.

TRANSji confirmed

The fruit would have made Thatch eat it if it wanted him to be chosen, but it let Thatch die only to be eaten by Blackbeard. Put one and one together.

>the fruit is concious and took control of BB
Stfu

i always thought it worked like crocodiles fruit
>water prevents sand from being full logia
>light prevents darkness from being full logia
the only difference is there is ALWAYS light (even moon light counts) so BB can never go full logia
...unless he had a blanket perchance

Considering how rare DF are, seeking out one particular fruit completely on your own and actually finding it is a good enough argument to think you've been chosen by it.

What does bb know about the importance of the yami yami fruit

This, if blackbeard didn't have to kill a shipmate for it all the stuff with ace wouldn't have happened.

The Nika fruit did the same to Joyboy/Luffy. Blackbeard and Luffy will fight out an always repeating battle between their reincarnations, Blackbeard is the Devil of the Sea that also posessed Rocks

I don't think he means that literally. But he's also a huge fate wank

Attached: Sora%2C_Warrior_of_the_Sea_Infobox.jpg (360x360, 52.33K)

No, Blackbeard fruit isn't a typical Logia.

Attached: 0441-016.jpg (1066x1600, 452.88K)

I agree

>Oda did
>Delusional Odadrones coping
FTFY

Either Thatch had been wanting to eat a devil fruit himself for a while and wasn't buying Blackbeard's story about him wanting that specific fruit he found or he ate it before Blackbeard got a chance to beg him for it and Blackbeard immediately had to kill him before Thatch learned how to use its powers to make him even harder to kill. Blackbeard is definitely the kind of guy that'd try every option before having to murder someone that'd piss off a yonkou.

What would "Nika Nika no Mi" translate to, though?

It is a logia type, Blackbeard mentions not beeing able to let attacks through as a unique feature of the darkness fruit, but it is still a logia

No matter what the circumstance where, whether BB stabbed Thatch in the back by surprise or strangled in his sleep, he killed him because Thatch alive would raise the chance of him eating the fruitw even by 0.0001%. Teach is paranoid enough that he'd sneak into Thatch's cabin, plant a knife in his heart and only after start searching for the DF to not risk being interrupted.

It really feels like the revolutionaries themselves are the least developed part of the setting, Oda doesn't care about them.

well cool he literally says he can absorb devil fruits

Well, I found this on a website.
ニコニコ (niko niko): To smile (at something funny)
So he now has the powers of a gag manga character.

>Blackbeard is definitely the kind of guy that'd try every option before having to murder someone that'd piss off a yonkou.
I think so too, so the most likely scenario is that Thatch did indeed eat the fruit which lead to him having to die.

Calm down Togashi.

Yes but it's a special logia type like Katakuri is a special paramecia.

Special Paramecia that act like Logias, Logias that act like Paramecia.
Welcome to "Who's line is it anyway", where the points don't matter and the categories are made up.

But where are the raws?

It's nika not niko

Waiting for the reveal that Sanji's mother used to be some sorta Marine hero

Not going to spoonfeed you newfag

It's obvious

Attached: 55868f7a03483ede218a174b2643045a.jpg (1446x830, 197.52K)

I know, I was just making a joke since I failed to find anything in the two seconds I googled it and the "to smile" bit sounded appropriate for the character.

Lazy nigger

Joyboy is gonna COOM in THAT?!

Attached: shirahoshi_by_yiqiang_dd7jifd-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 115.12K)

he made a promise

I'd believe it.