Nino lost

>Nino lost

Attached: 1636377867411.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

She won in my heart.

Nino a shit

ninibros...

I keep seeing this posted and I still don't get what the hell it's referring to

It's probably Nino-related, although I've seen him post in unrelated threads too, like the odd wojak thread on Any Forums. There's nothing to comprehend, though. It's just general thread-bred autism.

/qa/ just kinda won

It's one dedicated autist from the 5touban threads who persists long after interest in it dried up. He probably created this thread just so he could post that.

Good riddance, she’s a no-goodnik

A meme used to mock ninofags who couldn’t handle their favorite, lose. Even non-readers like you and I would eventually get it after visiting enough threads

>It's one dedicated autist
It isn't because I've posted it before too, and I haven't even read 5toubun!

Attached: 1627925668194.gif (278x498, 1.38M)

Maybe is the dedicated one…

Whatever you do, dont check on desuarchive how many times that got posted on Any Forums

Nino win my cock, and that's the only thing that matters

Nino lives rent-free in the empty head of a medicated schizo so he spams that shit in any thread tangentially related to Nino. He creates threads like these to samefag his mental diarrhea at a daily basis. Calling it an obsession would sell it short.

It's a harbinger for a thread's demise. You will usually see it in wojak, pepe or anything threads relating to what jannies hate and will quickly make it a 404. It isn't a bot, and I got warned the one time I actually posted it myself.

Holy shit, it has been posted 5728 times

A testament to the cult of Nino

It's one ninofag that is still depressed and sore about losing. Thus he comes to random Any Forums to seek for his bros to help him alleviate the pain.

It’s the friends we made along the way

Yeah that's what threw me off. I assumed it was some Ninofag thing but then I'd always see it posted in blatant wojak bait threads which made me feel like there was something else to it