Taiwan And Japan managed to create a better Chinese related stuff than 99% of stuffs that came out of mainland China in...

>Taiwan And Japan managed to create a better Chinese related stuff than 99% of stuffs that came out of mainland China in the past 10 years
i don't know if it's funny or sad

Attached: 182247.jpg (329x500, 58.27K)

the combination of Taiwanese and Japanese autism is a powerful weapon.

Attached: pizza day.png (379x291, 252.54K)

Examples?

Read Mo Dao Zu Shi

>gay shit
No thanks

Here you can see an average japanese high school chuuni boy re-imagined into a typical Taiwanese environment.

Attached: 1641573595234.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

Google "cultural revolution"

It's just how it is. Been reading western takes on xianxia and wuxia and it's shocking how much better it is.

I am Taiwanese, thank you for your support

Like?

>The Kings Avatar
Uh, no, Taiwan isn't beating China anytime soon
none of that shit will be as cool as Japanese stuff anyways

Any danmei with Duck-esque characters?

Attached: Eqkwz03XEAAm4yR.jpg (566x800, 95.28K)

Taiwan also produced a city building simulator game in the Megaman franchise. The memes are with them.

This is your average King Avatarfags

Attached: Stupidest Chinafags.png (1316x180, 20.48K)

Nowhere near as good as TBF

What is that ?

It's about google it you fuck.

I didn't found anything, who made that Mo dao Zu Shi ?

what did google mean by this?

Attached: thanks google.png (796x176, 13.07K)

I'm really surprised that apparently my posts are so impactful that somebody actually bothers to save them. Is this how valuable my opinions are? ... Thanks for the attention dude

thanks, but I'll stick to notgay wuxia

Nah, i'm just fascinated at how stupid you are

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-sama (Ken San Un to friends).

I'm a 27 year old Touri Goinshi (seal guardian for you gaijins). I draw torii and temples on my scrolls, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Eastern games. (Go, Mahjong, Shogi)

I train with my sword every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth (including the polearm). I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Touri history and the Goinshi code, which I follow 100%

When I master the sword arts of the Goinshi, I am going to open a prestigious Martial Arts School to teach others about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a teacher for Goinshi or a master swordsman!

I own several robes, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I become a master swordsman, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck as a Goinshi!

Attached: Ken-sama and his wife.jpg (1032x1500, 262.56K)

Heaven's official blessings webcomic is amazing to look at.

Attached: rx121c8ri6x61.jpg (640x1279, 242.92K)

Savage Divinity, Beware of Chicken