Why are Kaijifags so fucking afraid of Kakegurui threads...

Why are Kaijifags so fucking afraid of Kakegurui threads? Why do they keep coming into these threads and trying to make into a thread about kaiji?

Attached: 1547060891965.jpg (1280x720, 390.35K)

They're intimidated by hot and crazy bitches.

>afraid
>literally nothing at stake in Kake
>"I have infinite money!"
>always wins because Mary Sue
>puts 0 effort into anything
Maeri best girl
/thread

They are mad it is infinity more popular and fun than their niche animu

They literally cant keep their threads alive. Their only way to have some discussion is shitting on kekegurui.

>mAeRI
It's Mary, get it right. She's blonde and clearly Caucasian. Her name is Mary, same as the Virgin Mother who gave birth to our Lord and Savior, Ieyasu.

Attached: latest[1].png (396x422, 198.85K)

Because it's fun

Why do you think Getterfags are so aggressive about Gurren Lagann? Same thing.

Your description kinda fits Akagi as well.

Same reason why huntertards always come to S;G and One Piece threads - envy and fear of being forgotten.

That sounds a lot like Akagi.

read akagi instead of just watching the anime
read ten afterwards
if you think that it fits akagi's character even after reading all of that then you're a retard

Maeri, got it.
>brings up Akagi
>thread is about Kaijifags
????????
Neither the OP nor I talked about Akagi. I fully agree with you, don't get me wrong, but that's not the topic of discussion.

Kaiji meets the Kakegurui crossover when.

Kakeguruifags are always the ones who use FKMT's name as artificial lifesupport for their threads because they are so desperate for attention that they are willing to whore for it which only backfires and makes everyone hate Kakegurui and its fans. Nobody acted like that back when the anime was running and the series had its time in the limelight (though FKMT fags were already ridiculing it, including myself) but now that it's forgotten, the obsessed fans are willing to do anything to gain attention.

FKMT threads have been going on for well over a decade without any problems; there's no need for anyone to create fake flamewars because people don't suffer from the small dick syndrome. FKMT himself keeps making manga (both keeping old ones running and starting new series), his stuff gets scanlated to a various degree, people keep reading and discussing it, and everybody (except jealous kakefags) is having a great time.

There was no need to create this thread either since another one was already going on. No actual discussion there either, just the usual "tried watching and it was shit" reactions and coomers lusting over 2D girls.

Honestly don't know. Plenty of times I hear kakegurui brought up. It is immediately followed up by koiji or whatever it's called, was better. These boomers need to leave that grandpa show to rest. This is the new generation.

this lol

Kaijifags are very insecure. They always spammed in Squid Game threads on Any Forums too

They are insecure because despite the author trying so hard to be funny and epic like Jojo, he failed hard. Kaiji has less contemporary popularity than a manga that dilutes gambling in favor for style and hot girls, that's quite the humiliation for tryhards.

That's how the kaijitard is born.

Even if you hate her it's quite realistic that there is someone like that in every field that needs high talent. You can be tryhard, and there will be someone who will be yet twice as tryhard and twice as smart; and he will not look tryhard because he is delivering.

I unironically don't know the difference, haven't watched either. Which one created the ざわざわ。。。meme?