One Punch Man

How epic is their fight gonna be? Finally, after countless filler, it is starting.

Attached: One Punch Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 160 - Chapter 160_ Divide - 28.png (1600x1137, 2.65M)

The fights were never a major draw for me. They were mostly a pause and a note of seriousness, so the comedy can rest and help prevent it from going stale. That said, I hope that it lasts a bit, and there is some character development on garou's part.

You know it's going to be shit

All the S ranks beyond Tank Top and Pig God seem spent (and King of course), I wonder if they'll play any part in this final confrontation.
Spring Mustachio and Sweet Mask are alive and kicking too.

I work in shueisha's office in Daiba and overheard the editor explaining the characterization of Garou is to sell more Garou merch

Well, I'm relatively certain you will be shit-posting at it. Don't let us down.

[insert generic doompost from webcomic reader trying to kill the hype here]

Whatever magic was in the WC version has been completely erased by muraturd. Fuck him for turning OPM into an irredeemable mess.
Yep, I'm right here

I dont even know why they're going to fight. In the wc, garou just got finished beating all the heroes and professed he was going to kill the kid. This is where Saitama comes in and beats enw. Gorou only fights Saitama here because he's literally the only one left after the heroes.

In the manga, he just finished beating elder centipede, at this point, I dont see any desire fighting the heroes. He even expressed that he was going to kill enw, when in the wc, he was going to straight let it kill the heroes. Saitama was "just there" in the wc, while in the manga, he literally jumps in. Garou has little to no reason to fight the heroes at this point, let alone a B class like Saitama

Murata's rotten shonenbrain has nullified any potential kino this story might have had

they had endless filler and still managed to skip a bunch of shit
Garou isn't even LARPing anymore, he doesn't have any reason to fight Saitama

power couple bringing back the hype

Attached: iqm9wrgtsgm71.png (714x729, 467.31K)

Now that I'm thinking about it, here's the best course of action I can think of. They aren't going to fight here for obvious reasons stated above. They may talk fot a moment, but get interrupted by someone such as Sweet Mask, and they're likely to start fighting at this point. Some members of the "new blizzard group" just swallowed by fat god are going to join the fight probably, and once tatsumaki is healed up, she's going to join the fight momentarily.
Garou is going to become fed up at this point because he JUST finished literally saving all of them and we're going to get another flashback of him being bullied, all of them ganging up in him. Saitama is going to be ignored throughout this entire fight of course. After garou finish beating all the heroes, that's when we're getting garou v Saitama.
Tl;dr garou vs Saitama in another 6 months

the manga has become a typical battle shonen with extremely overexaggerated action and unexplained power-ups. Tatsumaki is able to lift an entire continent for some reason and metal bat can keep up with AG.
It has become incredible trash, the webcomic is so much better and murata butchered the MA-arc.
If murata stays on as mangaka, the opm manga cannot be redeemed, saitama turned from unique unlikable asshole mc to philosophical sensei.
and dont get me started on garou who has become a fucking comic relief.
opm is done shonenfags, cope, seethe and dilate before the next centipede god rapes your boipussy

Im expecting some bullshit filler during this fight as well like God or Blast showingnup in the middle of it. Or some random monster like super ancient ancient ancient centipede to pad time during the fight

wouldn't he just punch garou once and beat him?

Can you kill Murata for me, please?

Thanks for spoiling it

tatsu did that in the webcomic as well, speedreader.

>Garou didn't beat up the S ranks
>nobody is even around to witness them except Flash and Mask
>just two flunky dragon monsters that exploded before anyone knew what was happening
Holy shit, no hype at all. Saitama isn't stopping Garou's rampage because Garou hasn't even rampaged.

Absolute trash already, why the fuck are they meeting each other before Garou did a single thing to humiliate the S-Class? Garou is a full blown hero now, just shake hands with Saitama and go play some video games with King.

>Fubuki keeping Nichirin alive while Spring Mustachio cradles him like a baby
amaharebros...is there hope?

Attached: skeltal.png (713x569, 691.59K)

Yes, it's shit.

there will always be centrist i guess

Why are you fixated and keep saying Fubuki is keeping Nichirin alive? Might just be that Spring wants to give his master a dignified burial.

Nobody cares. Boros vs Saitama was a blast and everything you wrote didn't happen.

A typical Muratard take right there.

>Boros vs Saitama was a blast
Could be because it adapted the WC near perfectly with minimal changes?