Why is it so hard for people tp acquire good taste in anime? Most people get into anime ans fail to cultivate taste...

Why is it so hard for people tp acquire good taste in anime? Most people get into anime ans fail to cultivate taste, is this just do to low I.Q?

Attached: Ie7Z0dl.jpg (900x900, 147.02K)

Mauritanian thread.

Who tf is the first one?

I can easily just say that all the anime in your 3x3 is terrible tryhard garbage and your whole world view will crumble like the insecure bitch you are.

>tryhard
This is how I know you're a pleb. That list is basic as fuck. Only an uninitoated would think it's tryhard.

You should begin first

Your old grid looked better, my Mauritanian friend.

You haven't watched most of those however

What makes you say that?

Most people nowadays that get into a hobby are solely guided by the apparent hype for it within the group they belong to instead of the actual content and culture of that hobby.

I just watch anime for entertainment I don't really care about muh art and deep messages. its literally cartoons. If I care about deep messages Im better off reading books than getting it from japanese cartoons simple as.

>If I care about deep messages Im better off reading books than getting it from japanese cartoons simple as.
The people who say this don't read books either.

you

Attached: 1_38xqGxzjefXPiAVgAhKUVQ.png (700x548, 243.92K)

>Reading for the messages instead of prose and images
Absolute pleb

go back

Dumb phoneposter

2/9

Attached: 1628529765664.jpg (1600x1328, 261.74K)

Attached: abc3.png (1105x792, 1.08M)

Mawaru no penguindrum.

Nobody cares that you only watch anime with less than 100k members