Berserk is mediocre

Berserk is basically Marvel tier shit for edgelords. The art is good(before the switch to digital) but the rest of the story is just shonen shit with yummy darkness sprinkled in. You all have awful taste

Attached: Guts-Quotes.-Berserk-Quotes.-When-you-meet-your-god-tell-him-to-leave-me-alone-768x768.jpg (768x768, 100.56K)

Its alright pork.

I too dislike (insert popular thing) can I have some (you)s please?

alright but nowhere near the level Any Forums says it is

Very original hot take, op. You're one of a kind.

I'm not gonna say Berserk is the greatest manga ever, I'm kinda sick of hearing that, but OP truly is the greatest fag ever.

>hey guys i think liked popular think is le bad/overrated aren't i special
Want a cookie too

shhh don't tell them
manga only carried by the excellent art and atmosphere/themes. but plot-wise it's no better than your average shonen

It's shouldn't be treated any better than other shonen besides its art. also other shonen actually have an ending and had resonable release schedules

Daily contrarian seethe because their irrelevant moeshit will never be remembered or analyzed like Berserk. Literally the biggest game right now wouldnt exist if it werent to Berserk.

>berserk invented dark fantasy
Fromsofts Berserk influence is overstated

You are kinda dense, we aren't talking about the quality of beserk we are making fun of you for making yet another boring popular thing bad thread with a bunch of shitty buzzwords thrown into it

Good bait i r8 8/8

>plotfags
Read more than 10 books
As long as the plot makes sense it's enough
Plot twists and braindead incoherent 5D chess masterplans get old as soon as you leave adolescence.
Good character writing, atmosphere, feels, cunny, all of that never gets old.
Berserk sucks because it loses itself after 15 volumes and it doesn't feature a soundtrack by Basil Poledouris.

>Plot twists and braindead incoherent 5D chess masterplans get old as soon as you leave adolescence.
If this is what you first thought when I first started talking about plot it says a lot about you.

Nice deflection faggot
Tell me then, what is it that draws you to the skeleton of a story rather than it's meat.

>imagine being such a brainlet you think marvel is le bad
Some of the shit they do is bad like most companies but it’s not permanently bad.

It's awful
Marvel always sucked
It hasn't produced a single good comic, and it hasn't produced a single good character that wasn't repeatedly raped by a bunch of incompetent retards.

You're looking at it the wrong way.
Berserk is a Shoujo from the POV of the male character. If you don't like melodrama and love triangles you will not enjoy it.

>It's shouldn't be treated any better than other shonen besides its art.
It should, because it's not a shonen.

It is not a seinen dude

Why? What makes it a shonen my dude?

Okay.
Now post an actually good anime in your opinion.

I know this is bait but I might as well reply for the people lurking. Young Animal is a Seinen magazine.

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Attached: 1609002259662.png (777x707, 407.02K)

>It's shouldn't be treated any better than XY
And you are the one who decides how it should or shouldn´t be treated user?
Are you some sort of distinguished arbiter of fine taste?

Yes.