One Piece

What's your opinion on the cast ?

Attached: FNXAKR6VcAEAcv_.jpg (944x944, 148.62K)

Stop making this thread.

fishmen confirmed niggers

Casting is based on race and gender instead of acting skill
The project will flop anyways just like any other anime real-life adaptation

Attached: combine_images (2).jpg (1908x2356, 732.82K)

>That Arlong casting
Shanks is gonna get canceled

I would say that i have less arguments against this casting than the first one, i genuinely think they are all good maybe alvida but even that one is ok

It's interesting that they have an actor for Garp considering he insy properly introduced until the end of Enies Lobby. He technically made his first appearance in the chapter covers of the East Blue arc, but his face was covered and we didn't know his name at the time.

How the fuck are they gonna do the Fishmen? Are they gonna cut out weirdos like Hachi? Who's super important to the plot down the line. Or are they gonna limp wrist it and dial back all the designs?

>one black dude besides Usopp
>he's playing a non-human
Every time.

We literally had a fucking arc that replicated the Civil movement is it really confirmed just now?

>They/them
Kek, what a wanker

Also you just know they're not gonna slim down Alvida, we're stuck with this fattie forever, but considering the show will only last one season it's not that bad.

I’d be impressed if they’d filmed her fat scenes a year ago or something and then made her exercise religiously since then to film her skinny scenes now. Not going to happen though
What are you on about black people play everything nowadays. Where I live I don’t even see a single black person most days yet if I turn the tv on they make up like 30%
Coby and helmeppo are meant to be little faggots in the beginning, hopefully we’ll see them become MEN over the course of the series

This show will DB:E level bad

>Arlong
>Blue fishman with long shaggy hair
>Cast a bald black man
It's like Netflix can't control themselves with this shit.

Attached: 1333310857847.png (357x362, 114.01K)

fictional race fought for their rights!!! black representation!!!

That one is an actual trans person by the way
used to be a woman

is a woman*

Garp is good.
The adaptation will be shit nonetheless.

Is a loli*
Forget about luffy x boa or whatever luffy is gonna marry coby

Attached: A0DA24A8-79C4-4D34-B354-16CFA001F395.jpg (1280x720, 69.47K)

Never heard of any of them. What matters more to me are the treatment script, direction, and costumes. It's been a while since I've seen a bad performance from anyone other than a celebrity actor who wasn't trying.

Attached: 1530255713171.jpg (107x102, 3.78K)

I saw Alvida and, for a split second, assumed the worst of Nami

We all know it's gonna be shit, the question is, how entertainely bad will it be?

No, used to be.