WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!????

WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!????

Attached: 0d833295f6ccda72f3bf10034357a436.jpg (745x547, 69.7K)

Conservation of history. The two people that originally died married each other, which means no historical relationships were disrupted.

Also, if she "waited for him" then it turns his quest to save her from something noble into tawdry grooming.

BEEECAAAAUUUUSSSEEEEE

Even if the entire series is named after his coma, it's still a huge bummer it went like that.
My first impression when watching this was that saving her was the goal to give his sad adult life some purpose.
I completely repressed his younger coworker.

it's pure NTR and anyone bending over backwards and doing mental backflips "muh realism" "muh grooming or something (retard)" are just fags that are into that

People REEE over the NTR, but the more egregious part was MC getting into coma for years.

>I saved you only because I want puss
Yikes. Schizos gonna schiz

Moment that killed all self-inserting subhumans.

why do people get mad about this like it's some sort of bad ending? the MC was happy when he saw her with the baby. he wanted to save her life, not bang her. it showed him that his sacrifice was worth it. not only did he save lives, another one was born because of his actions.

Because he saved her out of altruism, not just so that they would fuck, it's the same argument every fucking time you touch starved idiots

They did develop mutual feelings, though considering their age it was nothing more than puppy love that more often than not fails to carry over to your adult life.
But when it does it makes for a sweet story which is exactly why it stings how it all got yanked away from him.

its what self inserting does to a cracker. what the MC wanted (stop his mom and them kids being murdered) didn't matter, all they cared about was what they would have wanted in the same situation (fuck the girl)

Didn't he get a cute JK later on anyways? If anything he upgraded as she became a hag and he gets a prime JK

People are not rewards
Also you should go outside sometimes

Because it means that there was no special connection between the two. He saved a random person.
She didn't need to fall in love with him, but it felt like the girl who bullied him as a kid cared more about the mc than the supposed "heroine" who had her life saved in exchange for his.

>He saved a random person.
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
>it felt like the girl who bullied him as a kid cared more about the mc than the supposed "heroine" who had her life saved in exchange for his.
She literally makes hospital visits to the comatose kid who saved her life a decade ago.

>his coworker cared more about him
>the girl who barely knew about him as a kid cared more about him
Also, his friend is a terrible friend. If my friend sacrificed his life many times over and even got into coma to save a girl, I would NOT fuck the girl.

I'd hate to be your friend and come to you with news of being cheated on.

If you were a 10-year-old and one of your friends got into a coma saving a girl's life, you would think "Wow, I better not bang this girl once I'm an adult. My buddy is gonna want to fuck her if he ever wakes up"?

The bully girl literally starts raising funds as a kid to help his mother for the hospital fees.

do you realize how deranged you sound

Are you a coombrain? I would think that my friend loves her. What would you do in this situation if you thought that your friend loved that girl?

>I would fuck the girl my best friend loves, he's in comma, who cares? He might not even come back.
You are the deranged one.

the MC did not love her. he wasn't in the slightest bothered when he saw her with a kid. he was visibly happy. stop self-inserting.

His friend could not read minds. I know you have zero social skills, but even a retard could see that a kid doing so many extreme things just to save that other girl would usually means that he loved her.

>People are not rewards
Wymynz are trophies
>people
Oh you're right, they aren't people but mere objects. My bad

lol I remember when the episode just aired mods damage controlled the board so hard they deleted any OP with this pic

A casanova from Any Forums ladies and gentlemenn