At what point do you think Gantz turned to shit at? Unless you think it never did, of course

At what point do you think Gantz turned to shit at? Unless you think it never did, of course.

Attached: Gantz - Vol.14 Ch.158 - Black Clothing - 15.jpg (1712x1200, 492.62K)

I liked most if it. I don't care that the vampires were never explained, there's probably hundreds of groups like that in the world.
If any human can unlock magic by just concentrating really hard then vampires aren't really the big players here.

I like the monster-of-the-arc format in the earlier chapters.

>If any human can unlock magic by just concentrating really hard then vampires aren't really the big players here.
That's something I've never really thought about. Probably because Gantz isn't a series you think a lot about. It's hard to complain about vampires when ESP can be achieved so easily. It shows how easy the "supernatural" was. Still, so many dropped plot points.

chapter 1

As an edgy death game, it really wasn't that bad at all at the start, for what it was.

>Unless you think it never did, of course.
I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I felt it stayed strong throughout. I am of the opinion that Gantz was at its strongest when you could join people in cheering for the heroes.

When Kurono died for the first time.

>Unless you think it never did
It was actual kino from start to finish. The jankness and B-movie cheese only elevated it.

Never went fully shit, but definitely downshill at the last phase with Catastrophe and clone Kurono. Nurarihyon might have been a better final "boss", being the 100 pointer and a crazy mission in general where everyone has a chance at closure with the amount of points they got.

During release I thought it went bonkers with the whole alien invasion thing. Scanlation quality was shit, so was the weekly reading of literal nothing happening despite KEEEEIIII KEEEEEIIIII TAEEEE CHAAAN going on. After growing up more and rereading it, its kino from start to finish. I really like the concept of fighting for your genuine love, I'd try to be a hero for my wife too. Alien fucking is hot btw

It peaked at Buddha statues mission and then was like a solid 7 for the rest

For me it was after the Yokai mission

Never did m8

Attached: Gantz eat shit Suzaku-san.jpg (600x849, 160.48K)

>At what point do you think Gantz turned to shit at?
The invasion of the Giant aliens, the manga just became a mess.
The process of becoming a mess had started before, before, with the arrival of the vampires of OPs pic, but it still had good arcs at Phase 1 mission. Phase 2 become sloppy. The end was the worst moment for me, I bet the author felt like a genius when he made the aliens say what he thinks, that there is no god, humans don't matter, nothing matters, his whole baby-tier nihilism.
I still like the manga, especially the drawings of the characters, one of the few that touched me. Second half of the plot is just a waste.

Attached: Tomás Sánchez - “Nacimiento de una isla” - Tempera on paper, 1987.jpg (1453x1906, 363.23K)

Gantz has more genuine emotion and love than half of the harem shit getting released now

Attached: Muscle rider.jpg (728x1028, 83.73K)

>400000000 chapters of Kurono screaming for his gf
Literally right when that started.

>then vampires aren't really the big players here
But didn't the vampires think they were on the same side as the aliens? Was that just a misunderstanding?

Gantz was always shit, I'm afraid, but it had a heart under all that shit, I don't regret reading it.

this dude was the GOAT, loved every chapter with him

It was a wild ride from start to finish and I am happy that I could experience it.

I love Kei-chan.