Okaeri Alice

Tranny status: KEKED

Oh nonono tranny sisters you got cucked

Attached: trapcucked.png (567x863, 795.52K)

link the raws please pretty please

Attached: 0025-034.jpg (1143x1600, 488.81K)

Just look at that hair, it looks like shit in the newest work

>condom
it dont count

Attached: 1479333462391.gif (500x281, 638.75K)

what's her deal again? she wants to fuck him out of spite?

She can't cope with the fact that he choose a troon over her

Why is the condom so small?

Losing vs a man with a wig would kill her pride as a woman

He is small guy

For you

He looks dead inside compared to his refreshed and enlightened state after being sucked by Kei in the shower.

femoid moment

It makes sense really
It's like a girl leaving you for a dildo

Troon cope.

>thinking it's exclusive to women
A girl dumping you then going lesbo doesn't help a man's pride.

I mean, I wouldn't give a shit I'm a black 6'2 muscular dude, if the chick likes femininity clearly I'm not for her.
I haven't read this shit for months so I might not know or remember shit, but there's probably some fucked up thinking like "well this way I can be close to the tranny in a weird way" or "I'll ruin their relationship and turn the tranny into the man he was again"

I would have fucked her the first time she offered to be honest, I don't care if she was lying like a dead fish it beats staying a virgin and jerking off with my hand on my own later, I'd find the will to get hard if it's literally offered to me like that, free sex is free sex and she's a supposed crush. Oh well better late than never.

oh btw I was a different user. But I agree with the user calling it what it is — a femoid moment.
does the slut chug the cum

does Youhei have some kind of thundercock? why is this guy so lucky?

It's fine, his butt virginity is safe for Kei.

Kei is not even troon, he is literally guy in a dress

He is japanese

Nigger monkey. By any chance your lastname is Jones? Because that's my surname, my family owned slaves.

And now you're enslaved, white cuck.

COPE we are probably related of because the amount of negresses my ancestor impregnated, the difference is that I'm the descendant of the wife and you are the descendant of the bed wench.

You wish, negro.

take your raceplay back to you fags