What series having an unexpected and undeniable yuri end would surprise you most? For me, it's either PMMM or Kakegurui

What series having an unexpected and undeniable yuri end would surprise you most? For me, it's either PMMM or Kakegurui.

Attached: 1637934146297.gif (540x310, 1.93M)

I stopped following Kakegurui awhile back, but isn't there some yuri subtext in there? Madoka definitely has a little, so how could either of those be extremely surprising? For more serious series like those, I'd feel it would have to come more out of the left field to be a true surprise.
To answer your question though, I think Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card would surprise me the most.

Attached: 80816470_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 447.71K)

>it would have to come more out of the left field to be a true surprise
To me at least, a series with no history of yuri suddenly having one would be more confusing than surprising.

Well there'd have to be a little build up to it. Just having a sudden chapter where they abruptly get married would just be bad writing. Maybe I didn't think my post through. Either way, isn't there a history of close subtext between characters with both of those? Maybe Kakegurui less? Haven't followed it, as I said. Unexpected and undeniable yuri ends are kind of surprising to begin with though, I suppose.

Hidamari Sketch maybe?

Attached: HidamariSketchSameGender.jpg (1280x720, 507.36K)

Madoka already has one, Homura just got cucked.

Attached: 1315535923219.jpg (348x388, 27.25K)

Your wife should also be your best friend.

Nanoha.

Nanoha and Fate are as gay as it gets without onscreen tribadism.

>it's not really yuri if they don't jam clams on screen
Kill yourself, yurihater.

Don't be so argumentative. I think OP does like yuri, apply a little critical thinking.

Attached: 44155469_p0.jpg (800x600, 359K)

No, OP likes lesbians

Fine, maybe that's the case. But the thread was clearly made sincerely, and unless you're retarded, you can understand what OP was trying to say. Don't be so rude as to try and push him away from the genre when his feet are in it.

Attached: Kannazuki no Miko E10: Invitation of Love and Death-00:17:46.941.png (1024x576, 835.51K)

Cringe

PMMM is already gay as hell

Attached: 33904089_p0.jpg (531x750, 216.45K)

Not if you take off the yuri goggles.

Define "yuri end". By this point, Homura is almost undeniably homosexual.
Now, if by yuri end you mean she ends up together with Madoka, to be fair, I don't even think Homu is getting a good ending at all.

Hiro is so fat she made everyone gay!

Gay girls

Attached: 92461768_p1.jpg (1200x992, 1.12M)

Really? I thought she was just loyal to Madoka because she was her only friend.