Have you ever gone to an anime convention?

Have you ever gone to an anime convention?

Attached: 10380076_700549419991697_3868679703104824930_o.jpg (2048x1529, 399.95K)

Been to a few during the before times. But after the third one, you get used to them. I don’t even know if I actually enjoy them anymore….or at the first place. I just use a con as an excuse to do traveling But I am going to Sakuracon next month which hopefully will be my last con

Where else do you find desperate girls willing to fuck anything with a dick while wearing 2kg of nylon?

pretty sure that if you're not getting laid irl you're not going to magically start getting laid at a con

Ya, always have fun. Get to show off your powerlevel.

Fair point

Yes that was so stinky that I vomited.
Don’t go

Yes, it was where I discovered what fujos were. I went as Edgeworth while a friend went as Phoenix and we had some overly excited fans there, to put it nicely.

I don't want to be surrounded by teenagers cosplaying Naruto

Have been to a few with my sister since she enjoys cosplay.

I went to the same local convention for 7 years and am still a handholdless virgin
it's not fair

I'm still considering if I should go or not. Sakuracon just seems to get worse every year. No good panels anymore.

NO this looks annoying and smelly, I’d rather stay in my room

I have a turbovirgin friend whose plan to date girls after the pandemic is to "start going to cons"
so... at least you're not delusional about it anymore, I guess

Teenagers are into Boruto now, gramps.

I dont have friends to go with me and going alone, like as any other social event, just sucks.

Yes. I visit mostly for the market to browse kits and manga though I also have a large collection of buttons now.

Sakuracon twice in my mid 20s, and I already knew that I was too old to be going to cons. Got some sweet swag, though.

>mid 20s
>too old
please tell me you're joking

Attached: Kin.gif (500x500, 156.75K)

went to one once mainly to get merch since I didn't care for human interaction, talked to two people there and they didn't even have any good merch besides an umaru hood im wearing right now

Attached: umr.png (850x850, 292.32K)

Do girls in cosplay care if you ask to take a pic with them? But then i'd have to hand a stranger my phone for them to take it.

Attached: screaminganimegirl.jpg (554x554, 34.16K)

Stop trying to start middle life crisis on this thread.

He is joking.

What can I say? the average age of everyone there was around 19-20 and I felt incredibly awkward being there.

I had a few girls ask to take pics with me when I went in an Ezio Asscreed costume a decade ago. Was pretty nice and I never minded personally

any leafs planning on going to anime north if it ends up actually happening this year?

Attached: 1309048206303.jpg (384x384, 25.74K)

Not where I live. Personally saw a couple of teens in Akatsuki cloaks and village headbands, like holy shit these kids give no fucks about what people think of them.