Shingeki No Kyojin

How do people not understand that Eren in the final chapter was the reveal that he was born a monster? He was enslaved to his own nature as a person because he was born that way as well as being part of fixed timeline whose end he saw.

Everything else he says like about protecting his friends or saving Paradis are rationalizations that he comes to after the fact.

It's not about Paradis just like how Zeke's and Reiner wanting to save the world isn't about saving the world either but about their own daddy issues/self-worth issues.

Attached: E3WYQBbVIAEDaXa.jpg (759x574, 128.82K)

Eren's a guy that learned he liked to murder and destroy

Attached: EzuPTIOXEAEWrU9.png (1066x1600, 1.03M)

Eren is a child of evil. But still, I love him.

Attached: 1614911195354.png (843x900, 699.23K)

Isayama: Did Morita become a lust murder
because he was terribly bullied when he was in high school ?

... Why is the original manga Himeanole the
best of my life? Because the theme of this manga is
"The sorrow of people with antisocial personality disorder", Morita is a person who can only live by strangling and killing him.

Why is he such a psycho-killer?
In the original, it is depicted as "congenital". In other words, from the time he was born, he was determined to be that kind of
person . It is a place that is decisively different from something like " I'm done"
and the biggest theme of the original is dwarfed.

Certainly, revenge on the bully is
drawn as one of the triggers in the original, but he I clearly say that I said "unusual"
before I was bullied, and I
noticed as it was drawn in the final episode.
It's when I'm crouching and crying on the rice field.

After reading the final episode, I started
thinking differently than before.

Isayama(continued): Until then, even if I actually saw such a murderer in the news,
"This I only thought that I should be sentenced to death.
"Why should a person's life be robbed or
the family left behind must be unhappy because of such waste

?" I think that's what "ordinary" thinks so, but
while this manga appeals to the preciousness of "ordinary",

"Do you guys understand why" ordinary people "can sympathize with people's pain and sadness
 ? "

Do you know why" ordinary people "kill people and
 don't feel sexual excitement?" "

It just happened to be because I was lucky." I

felt something like that scream from Professor Furuya's work. Just as

each person has a different face shape, each brain has a different shape
. If it affects your hobbies and tastes
, isn't it part of your physical characteristics? Modern society ideally

understands and helps each other's differences, but modern society is a lust murder like Morita. Is there a way to reach out? It's natural to think of the victims of such a person rather than such a person, and above all, the ordinary person does not understand the pain of a person.
I don't understand, I don't think I can recognize anything other than enemies and threats . I think I can only

manage to lock myself in a cage or get rid of
society, so Morita couldn't help it? He first thought of dying, such a crap that should disappear from the world, but he had only one thing he really wanted to do before he died: it wasn't basketball, soccer, or going to space . It was about strangling and getting sexual pleasure. No, I wasn't a lust murder by chance, but if you've ever suffered from a difference, you know it's not a lust murder . I think there is a part that can be done. It's about the nature that I was born with, "I didn't choose this," Furuya-sensei is the worst crap in the world that no one can sympathize with.

Tl;dr Isayama is an edgy faggot who thinks he understands human psychology but doesn't even understand himself
Also I rabu Erwin

Attached: FNaLP4KXMAIA-kK.jpeg.jpg (1600x2048, 1.03M)

Ending is still shit however

EM is cute and canon and corrupt

Attached: Ev0Di2pVgAAHWGC.jpg (820x1138, 93.54K)

Reminder that Mikasa gave up her virginity to Jean and let him breed her multiple times. Eren is a cuck

Attached: 1645310203210.jpg (686x461, 63.96K)

Nope -- that's just headcanon. We don't even know if the baby she was with was her own. Perhaps it was her godchild.

Attached: 1566556473912.jpg (2174x1750, 785.05K)

What does any of this stupid 2deep4u shit have to do with a shonen manga about steampunk spiderman people killing naked giants with box cutters? No wonder the timeskip got so retarded.

Nice. I'd like to remind you this one right here:
>Eren this is my plan
>Your plan sucks ass Zeke I have a better one
>*Rumbling*
>So why did you do it Eren
>I don't know

The delusional thinking of EMs on display, folks. They have to jump to the baby being adopted. Next you'll say the man next to her is Armin and not her husband

Just give up. It's too confusing for the average shonentard. The ones who were a tad bit smarter wanted their Eternal Champions ending, even though it was laughably bad.

It's probably a nameless guy like the farmer. If it was Jean, why didn't Isayama show his face? The manga's over. There's no need for secrets.

Attached: EwchjJEUUAA9zJz.jpg (1771x1254, 291.83K)

Why didn't Eren kill himself then? If he realized he couldn't change fate then why didn't he just die? In fact he didn't even try to change it at all. And he didn't get any satisfaction out of killing millions because he apologized to that one kid for what he was about to do.

It's her baby with her husband. Isayama is being pretty clear that he wants to show that while Mikasa had a happy and full life that she never forgot about Eren despite getting married and having kids.

Isayama's intention seems to be for Mikasa's husband to be Jean but that it's not important who the husband is just like Jean's wife in his dreams isn't spelled out to be Mikasa but via clues given you know it's Mikasa

Attached: naq251rz8vi81.jpg (564x658, 68.95K)

He wanted to do it. That's why he didn't kill himself. Even after seeing the consequence, he tells Armin he would have done it again. He just wanted to.

Attached: 79198395_p8.jpg (600x424, 165.83K)

Because Eren wanted to do it. He feels bad that he wants it but he does want to do it

Attached: I wanted it.png (1058x862, 580.05K)

>If it was Jean, why didn't Isayama show his face?
To give retards like you room enough to cope and keep buying merch.

>in the final chapter was the reveal that he was born a monster

Attached: 121.jpg (1100x860, 661.39K)

You might be right 666-kun. But it's not canon because it's not confirmed. I will amend my position when we have more concrete information.

Attached: EwdNQHvVoAAc4w3.jpg (2048x948, 300.88K)

Why didn't they show Mikasa's face in Jean's dream despite us knowing it's her if we pay attention? Same concept here.

Mikasa's husband has the same frame, height, beard, hairstyle and once it's animated presumably hair color as Jean

What's he saying that's remotely fucking smart?
Any retard can spew out faux-profound questions on why people kill and why people get sexual gratification from doing so. And yet it's clear that his answer to the topic amounts to "I don't know, and I don't care to develop my theories or even think about it further."
He should've stuck to shonen. Smart or dumb, a good shonen with basic but well-executed themes will make a lot of people happy.

Attached: 1646757857770.jpg (460x484, 108.61K)

regardless Mikasa spread her legs for another man

Attached: 1645311115374.jpg (564x451, 34.08K)

But he does have an answer that I believe was very deftly executed:
We're all free, because we're all born into this world.
Perhaps that dark, fucked up urge is the one free part of us that goes against our environment, genes, or the instinct to procreate and cooperate so our species survives.