Is she the biggest pleb filter in recent memory...

Is she the biggest pleb filter in recent memory? The amount of people who say they want to like the show but can't because of the Tamaki fanservice is hilarious

Attached: tamaki kotatsu.png (985x554, 685.62K)

I wanted to watch the series for her and the muscle girl, but I got filtered by everything else

Didn't we already had this thread the other day?

I didn't care about the cat fanservice. I just wanted more muscle witch fanservice.
Also, cat was just plain shit character. And the rest of the show was pretty shit as well.
At least Maki was cute.

Attached: 1605986281549.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

I want to fuck Hibana

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.46_[2019.08.16_14.53.12].png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Only Arthur and the Tamaki fanservice were the good parts, yet they butchered Tamaki's best LLL scene.

Attached: RTRa09rWFjP.png (452x304, 103.37K)

>SHAFTed, formerly DP'd

Attached: 1546123476811.jpg (1280x720, 122.2K)

Bots repost a lot of threads.

Built for ryona

Attached: 237.webm (960x540, 2.65M)

This been on my to list watch for a while. What's better, this or Soul Eater?

FF is a prequel to Soul Eater and theyre both ass. So FF

I dropped the anime when it was censored

Trannies on twitter are not people.

Fuck off esl shitter.

I haven't read FF yet but SE was good enough for me to have read it from the first to final chapter three times.

how was it censored?

this

She's the most popular character in a pretty popular series. The anti-fanservice whiners are a vocal minority, as usual.

Pretty funny way to establish different types of power. The power of sex appeal helped save them from a guy that could bomb shit completely out of existence, but she's not as popular as gorilla witch because she's supposedly just fan service and not very strong. 9/10 pleb filter. Could've been 10/10 if she was weaker in battle, then people would ask why she even exists in the first place.

Attached: chrome_te52cbLzB9.png (216x232, 30.16K)

This show just fucking sucks, and it has one of the worst comedies I've ever seen in anime. There's not even a single joke that lands.

I don't give a shit what cunts on twitter are saying.

One you get to like the second main arc the action takes off, really good fights.