Why is it so hard for these shits to accept that this character is male?

Why is it so hard for these shits to accept that this character is male?
>Flatter than even Historia
>Would be the only female character to consistently use “kimi” to address people
>Wore trousers when visiting Liberio while all the female characters work a skirt
>Pieck said “That's rude to say to a lady.”, that's not how females talk among each other
>His name is “Hans”
>Muh muh muh, but he's got somewhat narrow shoulders and his eyelashes are somewhat long: so does Armin, not an argument
Yes, they changed his gender to female in the adaptation and gave him clear tits there; adaptations change things al the time: he's clearly male in the source.
Yes, he looks somewhat androgynous, so do half of the characters in that title.

Attached: a04079b810c709536445110ef23a52c4.jpg (735x715, 85.44K)

Why are you so gay?

Due to Eren's body.

Attached: enter_chadren.jpg (1200x675, 45.91K)

Join your friends, tranny.

Attached: 1621623606963.png (194x259, 65.9K)

>thinking a completely biologically male character with no breasts is female because he wears his hair in an updo
>Calling others a tranny

Lord Yeager is alive and well. He will cleanse his world and rule eternally as a benevolent God-King.

Isayama has been involved more involved as the series has progressed and I am damn sure they asked how to go about Hange. The man is trolling, she is a biological woman and you know it. So quit the nonsense about Hange being a guy because it makes you come off as a little faggot bitch.

This post is a good example of how cherry picked points can seem very compelling. In theory it is hard to argue with these arguments. But in actuality Isayama has been purposeful in adding contradictory elements:
>When he drew the eyes of al of the characters in isolation, all indisputably female characters have eyelashes, and so does Hange, and none of the indisputably male ones have.
>While it's true that in most panels the character is completely flat, in some the character does appear to have small breasts
>There was one scene where the character appears to wear a dress at least
>The character's name has been given as Hans, but also as Hange, as Hanji, and as Hansi.

There is literally no argument you can give me to persuade me she is a man. Its clearly obviously a woman how anyone can deny this is fucking insane

Attached: 1646497145735.png (371x410, 266.56K)

I love how the anime makes it clear that Hange is a female, i fucking hate hackayama and his constant pandering to fujos.

She’s voice by a women in the anime so she is a women
And he’s armin is a girl too

So what? adaptations change things and A.o.T. changed many more things in the adaptation.
Eren's rematch with Annie was very different in the source; there is no lightning in the source when they transform; Eren's eyes aren't green in the source but grey and they even added the scene with Hans blushing to Eren's Titan. Not to mention the lipgloss change and many character design changes.
I'm sure he approved all that, or at least allowed them to, that doesn't mean it's not an adaptional change and we could possibly even get a completely original ending since the “see you later” still hasn't been established which was important in the ending of the source.

Because you don't haven't an actual rebuttal.

The people who say he's male have tonnes of arguments; the people who say he's female are just like “hurr durr, clearly female, because I want to stick my dick in him and I don't want to be gay”.

Levi loved Hange
Levi isn’t gay
Levi is a guy
Therefore Hange is a women

>this thread again

The problem is that Isayama's art makes half the cast look like androgynous dolls trying to mimic humans

This. I never understood how anyone could find AoT characters remotely attractive.

If the man is doing an overhead of the anime and approved of things they are doing to a pivotal character, then we can take it as canon. Isayama is very particular with changes he approves of and so all those things you mentioned did not fall pass him.

I don't understand why you are so adamant on Hange being a guy when it makes sense that she is a girl. Levi is clean and Hanji is messy. Levi is strict and Hange is impish. He's cynical and she's curious. Opposites attract and it so makes sense why people ship them and I guaranteed Isayama knows about this.

One doesn't make a gender neutral character out of nowhere, he is trolling your ass.

Its clearly a female stop being retarded

Yes, that's where the confusion comes from.
I don't deny that he looks androgynous, so does Eren and many other character.
It wasn't the first character where people were confused of the gender; it was the only one where the dialog by accident never established it, so people were undecided and Isayama then said that the people who think he's female can do so too, and then the adaptation decided to pick female and then the people who saw the adaptation first went into it with the conception that he's female.
I'm not basing my argument on how he looks except for the complete lack of breasts; I'm basing it on obvious plot facts like the fact that his name is Hans and that he would be the only female character nevr seen in a skirt, even in ceremonies where all the female characters around him are.

>If the man is doing an overhead of the anime and approved of things they are doing to a pivotal character, then we can take it as canon. Isayama is very particular with changes he approves of and so all those things you mentioned did not fall pass him.
No it isn't. The source and adaptation are clearly two different continuities and diverge in many ways.
Adaptations aren't always faithful to the source and this one isn't. Are you also saying that Eren has Green eyes in the source even though he obviously doesn't because he has green eyes in the adaptation?
The adaptation undeniably changed things.
>I don't understand why you are so adamant on Hange being a guy when it makes sense that she is a girl. Levi is clean and Hanji is messy. Levi is strict and Hange is impish. He's cynical and she's curious. Opposites attract and it so makes sense why people ship them and I guaranteed Isayama knows about this.
Your argument is a fan-ship?
>One doesn't make a gender neutral character out of nowhere, he is trolling your ass.
Indeed, because originally Hans was simply intended to be male, then some people were confused by the androgynous design, which is nothing new for this title, and then blessed both interpretations because he thought it was funny.
That doesn't change that all evidence points towards the character obviously being intended to be male from the start. In the first panel he's introduced it's very clear he's completely flat. He's wearing a tight shirt and there is noting.

Again, no argument. You probably watched the adaptation first and just went into it with that mindset and now you can't accept the truth any more that he was obviously intended to be male in the source at first.

user your only argument is she is flat and uses oddities in her speech but guess what? The character is odd and has a strange fixation on titans. Maybe just maybe your little theories go out the window when dealing with the character.
>hen blessed both interpretations because he thought it was funny.
Ahh so Isayama can troll and be a goofball when he wants. Clearly the character was intended to be some kind of female counter to Levi in the opposite sense. Tits and oddities are not enough, try harder faggot.

Levi treats Hange like any other comrade he's had

Hange is way too stupid and clown to be a man

Attached: Hottest AOT female .jpg (1080x608, 33.77K)

>Flatter than even Historia

Attached: attack-on-titan-33-15-injured-hange.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>user your only argument is she is flat and uses oddities in her speech but guess what? The character is odd and has a strange fixation on titans. Maybe just maybe your little theories go out the window when dealing with the character.
No, my arguments also were that the name is Hans and that in every single scene where all the female characters wear skirts, he wears trousers.

>Yes, they changed his gender to female in the adaptation and gave him clear tits there; adaptations change things al the time: he's clearly male in the source.
Learn to read. I'm not talking about your adaptation that gave Eren green eyes and Mikasa lipgloss.