How did you discover manga/anime Any Forums?

how did you discover manga/anime Any Forums?

Attached: question.jpg (754x721, 63.43K)

Again?

im asian that's why

You can't fool me now. I know who she is, and I know who she is from.

We just had this thread.

Why are you Asian?

why are you a baka gajin?

Saw the memes on 9gag, got curious so I checked r/anime, eventually came here to shitpost, since I grew out of watching cartoons.

>anime
Besides the doraemon, ghibli and yugioh early on, I watched FMA03 and binged the whole thing. Found evangelion awhile later, and discovered here and /m/.
>manga
unironically bought the first two volumes of elfen lied, thought it sucked and found something else

Attached: cat visits los santos.jpg (1920x1080, 404.86K)

I was constantly exposed to it since I was a baby through stuff like Voltron, Hutch the Honeybee, Astroboy, G-Force, etc... It wasn't until I watched Samurai Pizza Cats and Robotech that i started suspecting something in how different those cartoons where from Hanna-Barbera, Thundercats, G.I. Joe and stuff. Then Dragon Ball appeared in my country and I definitely knew those cartoons came from a different place. That's how I got to know about anime.

Attached: SPC.jpg (512x288, 39.48K)

Since I was a kid. A local channel aired Medabots, Card Captor Sakura, and Digimon Adventure every weekday evening.

Attached: 554.png (1366x768, 1.26M)

Attached: 27f.jpg (692x1100, 206.53K)

bebop on adult swim. on retrospect I had seen Princess Mononoke before that but just assumed it was some weird Disney movie

I started to watch Pokemon and Dragon Ball z in 1997 when I was a kid

Otaku stuff was the only aspect of Any Forums culture I never really got into. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to click Any Forums one day. That was 10 years ago.

Anime? Television
Manga? A nerdy magazine we had in my country. Revista Lazer

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

The brother of a friend was in the visual thing and that comes in a pack with anime

I watched dubbed anime on tv, later I watched dubbed haruhi and death note on online streams, after stab I watched subbed Gurren Lagann online later I watched K-on! and Eden of the East while posting on Any Forums.

Before I knew it I was a full on degenerate with a mal account fapping to Seikon no Qwaser and High School of the Dead before they banned me 7 times for trolling.

Now here I am watching seasonal shit.

Attached: gums-lamentations.jpg (1062x796, 257.05K)

just kinda born into it ig
first memories of opening my family's bookshelf? it's already filled with shits like kindaichi, conan, some obscure shoujo title, doraemon, shinchan
first memories of watching tv?
aside 9/11 reporting, it's watching kindaichi, conan, doraemon, shinchan

Hentai from my older brother.
Anime came later

I bet you two even shared the same toilet. Sickos.