We Want To Talk About Kaguya

Did you like it?

Attached: 55914.jpg (844x1200, 1011.3K)

No.

Why?

No break for this manga, right? Raws soon?

Attached: 5.png (1244x1920, 669.2K)

I miss Kaguya

Attached: literally me.png (379x293, 95.79K)

Why, we saw her recently in the main manga

>Raws soon?
It's Thursday, they should already be here

No 4-koma?

I legit prefer this one over the main series right now.

Same. At least it has com.

That has been the case for a long time. Brevity is it's strength. Meanwhile Aka keeps adding characters and plot lines that go nowhere.

Attached: 1621649005191.jpg (2048x2048, 599.49K)

VERY

It really helps that it spared us Ishigami Namek. I was dreading that they'd spend a whole volume on the bullying shit and Tsubame's retarded plan.

>Ishigami Namek
Many people wanted IshiBame just to finally put an end to it, btw.

People wanted Tsubame to not exist in the first place. She was often seen as a waste of time because people knew she wasn't going to win.

>People wanted Tsubame to not exist
Yeah, they wanted too much.

IshiMiko was too basic and boring, it needed comprications, prease understand

Unconventional and boisterous. In other words, cute and fun.

Attached: 1593564459210.png (830x6000, 2.13M)

But still not enough to carry without Tsubame.

They were doing more than fine before Tsubame became a serious love interest for Ishigami. Aka could write dozens of chapters of Miko and Ishigami being themselves and play up the antics. We know from Ishigami's hindsight that he cares about Miko, although he didn't show it at the time. So, Aka could work on that to develop the two instead of having Ishigami go through the pains and fruitless endeavor of getting with Tsubame.

>Aka could write dozens of chapters of Miko and Ishigami
Well, that didn't happen. It looks like he actually couldn't, and so he added other girls to that plot.

He can. He did it for Kaguya and Prez, so there's no reason to think he can't for Miko and Ishigami. But Aka is a dramafag and drama he did onto Ishigami by using Tsubame to dump him to taste heartbreak.