I'm still seething at the fucking ending bros... How did they get away with that shit? Didn't even commit

I'm still seething at the fucking ending bros... How did they get away with that shit? Didn't even commit.

Attached: kuro and kirino at the beach.jpg (1027x1500, 247.84K)

That's what you get for watching harem trash.
Harem not committing is as old as time. They need to ensure that the studio not be burned down by people who are mad that Ayase wasn't chosen or whatever so they leave it as this to let those deluded cucks stil believe.

Watch actual incest without harem crap for an actual incestuous ending.

>bros...
Break your neck.

>bros...

Ruri is in dire need of mating press

Attached: ruri door.jpg (971x1000, 125.94K)

did they actually think they satisfied anyone with that ending?

Imagine having a slutty little sister that likes you, now imagine her slutty friend liking you as well.

He should have ended up Kuroneko, he would have been happier and not have kids with 3 arms

Of course not, the point is to not make people angry either.
Ambiguity is also key when catering to self-inserters because they see what they want to see and are extreme wishful thinkers.
So the Nekofags will see this ending and believe that they broke up so Kyousuke could get together with Kuruneko, same for the Ayasefags &c, and the Kirinofags think they are obviously still shagging in secret.

Harems with only one winner are automatically shit. Oreimo was also shit for other reasons though, such as all girls being worst girls.

I know, right. Kirino should have married Ruri.

I love this Shironeko.

Attached: 1643475176913.jpg (1726x4000, 1.73M)

>friend
s

Harems are simply shit.

Attached: Kirino_7.jpg (835x1204, 288.89K)

Kirino is perfection. Simple as

Oh my fucking god, imagine eating Ruri's asshole.

It committed as hard as it was allowed to by the editor/publisher. If you can't read between the lines you are too retarded for even fanservice cartoons, how sad.

Attached: kirino.gif (250x230, 3.88M)

You're trying too hard to fit in bros.

I bet it stinks.