Why can't we have a good horror anime?

Why can't we have a good horror anime?

Attached: 1646832989373.jpg (969x1281, 83.29K)

why japs like lovecraft so much?

He looks cool, not gonna lie. His stories are great too. He's racist like me too. It all checks out!

Who doesn't love him?

there are good horror anime, just none of them are on tv or in theaters.

boku no pico is right there, dude

Like?

twitter and reddit because mug racism

his cat.....

Everyone loves him. Black people love him. I'm black and I love him. I don't care what he wrote in some essay his work is great.

Soon

Attached: 19290100321.jpg (928x619, 141.13K)

Realy? Niggerman is quite content on the photo.

I always wanted a Lovecraft mythos kind of anime
But then I remember they would probably turn Cthulhu or Nyarlathotep into a girl or some shit and forget about it

horror is for women.

manga horror is completely different from either written horror or movie horror, it's about turning the page and getting the shockingu horror spread that you're supposed to look at all the little details of for 90 seconds
so adaptations of manga horror basically always eat shit, which means a lot of Japan's competitive advantages go out the window

Post eye

Women is the horror.

Attached: Nyaruko2.jpg (1920x1080, 119.45K)

Because japanese soccer moms are pussies. An episode of Ghost Stories was cut, never to be released, because they got all uppity over the preview.

Because the level of detail needed to make a horror anime actually scary isn't feasible in today's industry
If it looks even the slightest bit "quality" the entire thing goes out the window and is no longer scary

Soon

Attached: Lord of Mysteries.png (1680x832, 2.43M)

Horror and animation do not blend.
>BUT DUDE THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS IN ANIMATION
But horror requires realism to be scary, there has to be grounding in some way.
Horror animation utterly fails at this in every aspect.

Although I've seen some western horror cartoons that kinda almost work, horror anime is just laughably bad.