One Piece

HEY OLD GUY! THERE'S SOMETHING I WANT TO ASK YOU TOO! IS THE GREATEST SINGLE TREASURE, THE NIKA NIKA NO MI, REALLY IN LUFFY'S BODY?!
USOPP!!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHERE THE SUN GOD NIKA IS!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW IF JOYBOY EXISTS WITHIN MY BODY OR NOT!! I DON'T WANT TO EVEN KNOW IF SHANKS HAT IS THE LEGENDARY CROWN OF STRAW!!! EVERYONE OUT THERE, BLACKBEARD, KAIDO, BIG MOM, JAGGY, TRAFFY, ARE RISKING THEIR LIVES TO BE PIRATE JESUS. IF RALEIGH REVEALS THAT YOU ARE THE DESCIPLES, I'LL QUIT BEING PIRATE JESUS, I'LL NEVER GO ON A CRUSADE THAT ISN'T ANY FUN!!!!!

Attached: 1630055230630~4.jpg (761x571, 63.99K)

Who's gonna be the Uchiha to Uzumaki Luffy's sage of six joys?

All this chapter proves with high certainty is that Luffy likely has Joyboys fruit and when it awakens, Zunisha can feel it happening. Probably by the sound it made, which is what the chapter implied
The following are headcanon and shitposting
>Luffy is the reincarnation of joyboy
>Luffy is the chosen one
>Luffy is possessed by Joyboy
INB4
>B-b-but Zunisha said Joyboy returned!!
This is the first time he has felt the awakening happen in 800 years.
He thinks Joyboy has returned, he doesn't know it's Luffy with the fruit.
I will be back in two weeks to laugh at you.

/opg/'s headcanon is that Joyboy is in the hat, not in Luffy.

Also, to all the reincarnation theories, we don’t even know for sure Luffy died.

It’s just going off of Kaido’s word. Kaido believed Luffy died when he fell into the sea before.

I know he took Kaido’s last attack head on but there is still a small room of doubt that Luffy isn’t or wasn’t dead.

Just on the verge of it and something is being triggered from it.

Oy vey... we failed and the Joy Goy is awakened. What now?

Attached: 1477572693534.png (1784x1080, 2.11M)

ENTER CHOSEN PIECE!

>Luffy
Reincarnation of Joyboy, son of the most wanted man and grandson of the hero of the marines and eater of the SUPER DUPER SECRET SPECIAL DEVIL FRUIT!
>Zoro
Super special Wano noble descendant and the reincarnation of Ryuma
>Sanji
A scientifically enhanced son of a scientist!
>Usopp
The son of Yasopp, legendary sniper and trusted comrade of a Yonko.
>Franky
Forgotten son of Vegapunk
>Nami
Descendant of royal concubines
>Robin
Some Indiana Jones-tier ancestry
>Jinbe
Descendant of the fattest fishmen.
>Brook
Son of a Charles Manson-tier cultist musician.

Remember the words of Gold D. Roger?

>My wealth and treasures? If you are CHOSEN, I'll let you have it. Look for it, I left all of it at that place! BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE CHOSEN!

this is my conclusion, Luffy's awakening is a manifestation of Joy Boy. which means Kaido will fight Joy Boy and not Luffy; this is why the narrator said Kaido won, there is no way the narrator is wrong.

When Kaido is defeated we won't get Winner: Luffy but Winner: Joy Boy.

Joy Boy's soul was used to make the Gomu Gomu no Mi.

all one piece characters are actually super robot cyborgs many thousands of times larger than regular humans but also piloted by regular flesh and blood human beings which is why their anatomy makes absolutely no fucking sense

Momo still doesn't have a strong heart. He doesn't fully believe in Luffy.

So, Momo , as he is now, if you ignore his responsibilities in Wano for now, is not yet a straw hat material. Probably due to the trauma which is about six months ago for him, his heart is not ready to carry the weight of a nation.

But I hope, he will change once he sees luffy as joyboy. Or if Ghostpiece comes to happen and Momo can see Oden, then he might change... But whatever happens, he still has a big change to go through.

he has a very big heart though.

So people are tripping themselves over imagined Naruto pararrels but the one they should be comparing against is DBZ's Frieza saga, where Goku becomes a Super Saiyan for the first time.

There's something like a 100+ chapters between it getting mentioned (by Nappa) and Goku transforming for the first time. Vegeta constantly references it on Namek as well.

Joyboy and the forthcoming Sovereign got aroun400 chapters of lede time in comparison.

Those are another set of retards and shitposters.
The Onigushima raid has been setting up Luffy's devil fruit awakening with the lore dumps we've been getting with Jinbei/who's who, law and kid showing their awakening, Kaido talking about Joyboy, Gorosei wanting to kill Luffy to stop his awakening.
There has never been an indication that his hat has any special powers.

This is we already knew what a ssj was. It was just a power up in the end. Goku still had to fight more powerful enemies down the line. This JoyBoy shit puts Luffy way ahead from future antagonist. If Luffy as joyBoy oneshots Kaido what chances Odin, Weevil, Akainu, Blackbeard and imu have?

Kaido: Why do I hear boss music?

>Go on Any Forums
>hide every thread that isn't one piece related.
>have a one piece board
Life is good.

Attached: 1623534980232.gif (540x304, 1.61M)

Holy hell. This chapter is going to be fire !!!

I wonder how Oda will handle/explain Luffy's transformation/power ? It doesn't looks like rubber awakening for the little panel we got.

I do hope we will get DF's lore !

Also, so much for Law and Kid not being able to move anymore, lmao.
"What if Kaido goes downstairs ? Yeah I'm in no condition to anything anymore.".

Kaido goes down D stairs *.
"Sup bro ? Wanna fight huh ? Wanna see my 'I can only use it once per year power that I already used 5 times' ?"

Based OPCHAD

If it was just his awakening no one would be saying shit, obviously everyone assumed Luffy was going to awake if Kid and Law already show their awakening it was logical Luffy was next, but this becoming literally joyboy JoyBoy is too much. We knew there was a legend in dbz about a ssj, but it turned out the legend was only about the power up, not some reincarnation bullshit, Goku was only a ssj, not THE literal one and only ssj.

My headcanon now is that Joyboy is space dandy and all of one piece is part of the space dandy canon universe

Now there are things that are getting clearer little by little.

Kaido KNEW joy boy will come back to wano, that's why he choose Wano to stay in! As he said wano is special and he has been waiting for Joy boy.

The Gorosei's talk about the legendary devil fruit is 100% related to the reincarnation of Joy boy.

Zunisha is returning to wano to find Joy boy and knows about this reincarnation.

Gorosei ordering to kill Luffy is 1000% related to him reincarnated as Joy boy. Without doubt.

What's left to know:

Why Joy boy reincarnated, returned as luffy.

What devil fruit is Joy boy using to make himself reincarnate in the body of a human.

Why did Joy boy choose to appear "Now"?

The awakening is going to be something OP, that's why they wanted to kill him before it happened.

i dont usually comment on anything reddit but HDOQKDPQJDKWNFLQOGAJCIQJNDLQIDOWJFIAJCBWUDB?????????

Yes, and it would've been ok. His awakening would've been enough to high diff Kaido and move on.

We don't know how awakenings even work or how they happpen.

Cancel his debit card, his bank accounts and call him a racist anti semite

>joy boy
Thats got to be one of the gayest homsexual names Ive ever heard

>Doffychad
Turns his surrounding into strings
>Katacuck
Turns his surrounding into mochi
>LawGOD
Turns other things into rooms (K. Room turns sword into a room, R. Room turns Big Meme into a room)
>Kid
Turns other things into magnets
>Joyboy CHAD
Turns his Straw Hat into rubber