Aot wtf???

Okay there is no way AoT's ending was that bad. I just finished reading the entire manga, and I'm convinced something was changed. There is absolutely no fucking way that the story ended that way. I have so many questions. TOO MANY QUESTIONS. I've been so out of the loop, I avoided this series like the plague until I picked up the manga earlier this year. I slowly chipped through it and honestly got really invested. What the fuck was that?! I'm not even going to begin to list my gripes, questions and inquiries. Just... What the fuck?! Please, someone, get me in the loop. What ACTUALLY happened to aot? Has it been long enough to discuss??? I don't fucking know. I stay FAR away from these threads.

Attached: 48123213h454.png (328x292, 112.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aotnorequiem.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Insecure mangaka fucked over his own story by reading 2chan threads.
tldr go read aotnorequiem.com or better yet a good fucking manga like Berserk.

Attached: EynXC4XWQAAaRZk.jpg (720x720, 35.94K)

your dumb aryan waifu got FARMEDDD is what happened.

Attached: session 1234324.jpg (2900x1595, 571.58K)

I don't think OP has seen enough of this fandom's bullshit for your cancer to make sense. this seems to be their one and only reading. Fuck off EMtard.

Based king spreading the one true ending.

Attached: FL5EGHwXoAQ_30r.jpg (2048x1428, 793.21K)

It's basically a chain of incompetence.
Isayama's original plan was still bad( Armin beats Eren and actually saves most of the world), but at some point he realized that was no longer possible given what he previously wrote, so he started panicking and relying more and more on his incompetent editor and random online nips comments to shape the final arc.
The mess we got is the result of them trying to please everyone(including himself) and still keeping the IP marketable

Attached: snk arakawa interview.jpg (960x702, 118K)

what do you mean? previous arcs like war for paradis or even uprising showed how much he's capable of writing dogshit-tier storylines. you always turned a blind on it though because you thought "hmm maybe the ending will pull things back together"

OP you sound like a woman. send tits.

Samefag

your fanfic garbage was always garbage, somehow surpassed hackyama's writing in cringe and cuckren faggotry

read aotnr

OP here. When did this thing go off the rails? I'm just not entirely sure how this slipped under my nose the entire time I was reading.

I had to look up the boundaries of these arcs. What was wrong with them? They were probably my two favourites.

Wait a second. Hold on. The story that angered and disappointed you at every single turn angered and disappointed you?!?!?!?!?!?!????

I don't know what this is. Can I also get context for that please?

Nope.

Stick to shonenshit, you are clearly braindead if you couldnt see the trash writing in the previous arcs.

I guess I am braindead, what were some of your biggest complaints with them?

pure kino.
go read. it picks up after chapter 136.

Attached: 0ro9i8knfi271.jpg (1080x1424, 477.63K)

>Can I also get context for that please
it's just some self-insert fanfic that erenfags came up with after the disappointing ending, to cope with that shit. it's full of erenwank and dogshit writing

mad.

EMsis you tell these Chuds what's up

the amount of requiem wank in this thread is pleasing to me

ENDING thread LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yep, feels good all these erenchuds getting btfod

inject it into my cockvein brother

Attached: unknown.png (501x529, 423.46K)

>btfoed
lmao half of this thread is the newfag getting recommended to read God's Intended Ending. cope.

Attached: FNWsJ0jVgAECox_.png (316x431, 86.63K)

You just didn't understand the story.

based.

Attached: zzzzzzzzzz.jpg (983x1414, 98.35K)

Would you mind elaborating?

Okay I hate to say this, but don't come here. Go to Titanfolk or something if you want to discuss this, but not here. People will just troll you and say their opinions without backing them up. You came to the wrong site. Go back.

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 8.04K)

i'm pretty sure only a few of those were op

wait for the anime to end differently or go read aot no requiem. the ending was shitcanned because of shippers like the fags in this thread.