One Punch Man

ENTER

Attached: YZ9cwWe.png (1600x1137, 2.65M)

You can feel the silent pressure. Damn.

Wait. it's 2022 and they still haven't finished Garou arc? I don't read manga, only webcomic.

Webcomic version is shit

Attached: 1646842503086.png (764x527, 352.61K)

What... the hype...

Soon

Attached: Boros vs Garou.jpg (1008x648, 323.3K)

Really? I feel nothing.

Murata

We should stop making opm threads. Only larping retard losers here anyways

I hate the lighting effects so fucking much.

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

They skipped a buuuuuuuuuunch of webcomic garou

Who cares
the webcomic sucks ass anyway

SOUL VS
SOULLESS

Would’ve been more hype if this happened three years ago.

SOVL

SOVLLES

Never saw the webcomic one before.
In the OP Garou looks like a sentai hero with a powerarmor while in the webcomic he looks like a monster.
I don't think that ONE intented for Garou too look like a sentai hero so the webcomic one is better. Garou's eyes also look way more menacing in the webcomic.

I think it's pretty good, but this is pretty good too. I bet the fight won't even happen for a while, they're going to build up to it way more, why would they fight right now?

>Psykos vs Fubuki getting skipped
Coomchad here, this does NOT please me.

Attached: E55ozSnWEAAWQbq.jpg (854x1600, 91.8K)

Based

>things nobody said

Attached: ZJzd7rt.png (800x1138, 913.1K)

THE HYPPEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, finally. How long did it took again? 3 years, 4 years since the arc began?

Webcomicbros... We lost

Smurf a shit.

oh wow lets watch saitama do fucking nothing for the whole fight and win instantly like every single fucking time
man i would hate if anything but that happens

Attached: idf is looking good!_result.png (1024x768, 431.9K)

GIGACHAD destroyed him

Attached: GIGACHAD.png (588x133, 10.54K)

And why?

ENTER

Kek, this is based

I hate Muratard so much it's unreal bros.

HERE WE GO BOYS

I finally get what you faggots have been going on about. This shit is just abysmal, and it was so good not long ago.
I think it slowly started going downhill after Saitama showed up, and that fucking centipede caused shit to plummet.
Is Garou even going to criticize the S-class heroes? Is he even a fucking bad guy? There hasn't even been a hint of ambiquity in his actions recently. Will Saitama and Garou just fight now? Why would they fight? What else could they do besides that?

Attached: gato pelon.jpg (234x228, 13.78K)

Who gives a fuck Garou is such a nice guy in this manga there is no sense of threat at all.

BASED

At this point I don't know what to expect, I dropped it because of all the redraw and the meme uber god blast team

>finally get what you faggots have been going on about. This shit is just abysmal, and it was so good not long ago.
>I think it slowly started going downhill after Saitama showed up, and that fucking centipede caused shit to plummet.
>Is Garou even going to criticize the S-class heroes? Is he even a fucking bad guy? There hasn't even been a hint of ambiquity
It went bad after the redraw and the padding, this fight should have been done years ago