What would be an anime announcement that would break Any Forums and or the anime community at large?

What would be an anime announcement that would break Any Forums and or the anime community at large?

Attached: ibkvvkl0sxj81.jpg (848x1199, 149.14K)

>Any Forums
Yotsuba getting an anime adaptation

Haruhi.

Impossible

Realistically, Haruhi. But KyoAni would need to call in a lot of favors from committees or pre-fund it because their own originals have higher profit margins.
Pipe dream, Yotsuba. And that one would certainly be for the worse.

I Think Samidare would be pretty crazy here

user...

The "anime community" is so large now, so there's no one correct answer for that.

Agree that this would "break Any Forums" for a while, at least making it unusable for most other discussion for at least a day. When the release is inevitably not up to unreasonable hype, it would break Any Forums again with shitposts making fun of it.

50th anniversary 43-episode TV remake of the original Gundam 0079 with hand-drawn mecha and an absurdly high budget and consistently good quality from beginning to end

Followed by a surprise announcement of a Zeta and ZZ remake at the end.

Considering all the never evers that have already gotten announced whose stickies barely got over 1000 posts, I'd say it would have to be something wildly popular as well as unbelievably unlikely.
SZS or Hidamari season 4 wouldn't even get talked about outside of Any Forums if it got announced today, it would require something like an anime original continuation of HxH supervised by Togashi to really make waves.

some boring shitty slice of life moeshit sequel by kyotranny that only crusty oldfags on Any Forums care about

Keit-Ai

When was the last time a bigly anticipated release lived up to the hype?

Reboot of Ranma 1/2. Grognards would be upset that they are remaking a classic anime like this, and everyone else would be spamming tranny memes with such ferocity that they would wear out their keyboards.

PASWG probably. But Panty and Stocking are genderbent.

I would love that especially with Hathway film character designs.

Oyasumi PunPun adaptation or Onani Master Kurosawa

Attached: desperaromanalbum_image.jpg (1132x800, 214.83K)

How would current Any Forums react to the tonal whiplash of ZZ?

we had like 3 pins this time alone about announcements, one of those is your pic OP
you shouldnt expect anything bigger
internet clubs are not as monolithic as they were in the early days, you wont get everyone jumping around about the same thing and making a big fuss about it

Puru would ingrain herself into Any Forums culture almost immediately.

Attached: Elpeo.Puru.full.434274.jpg (914x1000, 241.94K)

I honestly feel like there is none anymore.
There are so many newer fags on Any Forums that I doubt the majority would be hyped about any kind of adaption or sequel to an old series or manga.

How many really read YKK nowadays? Hell I doubt most have even seen Haruhi by now.

Samurai 8