Boku no hero academia

Chapter in 6 hours. What are your predictions, expectations, and hopes?

Attached: 0220228160537.jpg (1080x798, 133.25K)

Toga and Ochako make out, letting Deku run to Shigaraki.

Deku gets captured by the villains and turned into their plaything

Attached: E5CA3WnUcAABR2Y.jpg (2508x3541, 1.03M)

Mineta unleashes his ultimate attack, saves everyone and then fucks Ochako and Deku

Attached: 1469747292030.png (194x309, 25.03K)

Izuru >>>>>> Izuku

Attached: mjp15izurusmile.jpg (1280x720, 63.06K)

>Cover next week
>Looks like pic related
What would you do

Attached: 20220308_122714.jpg (1998x1923, 656.7K)

I hope it will be Endeavor only to make trannies seethe

my who

Me too, but if it's WSJ's cover it's going to be Deku 100%

>> 235107000
Maybe Dabi stole money, or joined a gang? And he bought the plate from Giran, which would be how Giran knew to recommend him to Shigaraki?

Attached: 96804477_p0.png (3000x3000, 2.94M)

I don't know who are you replying to, but he looked like a homeless in his first appearance. he is not a team player so it's hard for me to see him being in a gang.

Yeah, but he joined the league to further his own goals. So I could see him joining a gang just to survive on the streets. And I was responding to someone from last thread, who asked that if Dabi had a replacement for his apparently missing jawbone, how’d he pay for it.

Did AfO always know about Dabi? The fact he calls him "Touya-kun" so casually makes me believe he was aware of his identity (maybe it goes with the theory that his doctor was the one who fixed up Dabi).

jawbone replacement/implant cost fortunes. and the league gave Dabi new equipment yet he treats them like shit, I can't see him working with anybody. and let's be honest, if Toga managed to survive being on her own, then so can Dabi.

You do know he literally revealed himself to the world in the war arc, right? i want to belive the doctor theory, but since Dabi fucked up the league many times not to mention the doctor didn't recognize him makes be doubt this theory

>not to mention the doctor didn't recognize him
The doctor was very secretive. He could see him pretending not to know Dabi.

I’d believe that, because Dabi is the only outsider who’s been trusted with the Nomu. 2, even, Chainsaw and Hood.

he wasn't secretive or anything, he was straightforward, he told Shigaraki to fuck off and fight Giga if he wants is help
And why would he pretend?

>spee d. reader doesn't know AFO talks to literally everyone like that

because he was Shiggy's "right-hand man"

That was always Kurogiri until he was arrested, then it was Spinner.

But why call Dabi by his first name? AfO addresses Spinner by his family name (Iguchi-kun). So shouldn't he also call Dabi "Todoroki-kun"?

It sounds too intimate. Now, I don't if Dabi knew about AfO, but AfO probably knew about him.

This is retarded and insane reaching. AFO always call people by their first name get a better headcanon.