Raildex

twitter.com/gouranga_/status/1501573101238161411?t=AWwLGMsdtW6RFY7xdJnhag
Shadow metal was mostly created by Touma's dragons clashing with the black orb, there is a chance for Gunha to appear

Attached: 1589561122868.jpg (4096x2160, 2.1M)

Watch out for Accelerator! He’s committed a number of heinous crimes including:
- self-defense
- taking in an orphaned child
- saving that child and almost ten thousand others from a targeted attack
- destroyed falsified data that could have led to the deaths of countless people
- saving that child from a deranged kidnapper and prevent that man from unleashing chaos upon a metropolitan city
- saving an old lady
- helping a thug who tried to attack him for no reason
- rejecting an extra-dimensional being who’s appearance caused psychic burden on thousands of people
- defeats forces throughout a war without any casualties and ultimately saves Europe from magic fallout
- eliminated the “need” for Academy City’s criminal network more than once
- helped to prevent a mobile castle from crashing onto a city
- protected scores of people from the hubris of a bug swarm monster
- defended a huge amount of people, time after time, in every event he found himself in
- including multiple mock fights he threw to protect them
- saved people from reigniting the fires of war in England, as well as protected those under fire
- disabled a great demon
And many more evil deeds, including whatever happened in the spinoff!

God shut the fuck up already

It's strange that they clearly show it forming when Gunha kicked it up, but at the same time there wasn't any visible when Touma was running. It's whatever I guess.

He's posted this dozens of times and I still can't be bothered to read it.

I’m still unsure if the shitposting retard is targeting Accelerator because he has a personal vendetta against the character and/or his fans or if its just the subject that currently gets him the most attention. I think its personal because he could get more attention by shitposting about Railgun/MisaMisa

I think it's the one who thinks Accelerator is a girl.

It's Saten day in Japan

>I think its personal because he could get more attention by shitposting about Railgun/MisaMisa
Pity (you)

It said mostly so gunha's encounter probably made some of it as shown when he pushed the energy back. The metal bukkake shown at the end was the dragons and ball.

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: Mugino_Shizuri_(Index_III).jpg (1280x720, 154.55K)

being a female

What killed the hype?

Attached: 1646707864634.jpg (1254x1773, 698.42K)

Parasites in her butt

me

Reminder that Jack and Shinobu have both fucked older women. Touma will fuck an older women too. So will Quenser. Not even Heavy Object being finished will prevent this from happening decades in Quenser's future.

Attached: benjamin-franklin-wrote-a-letter-in-which-he-advised-taking-7484602.png (500x456, 230.39K)

You already know the answer, which is not writing Accelerator correctly. He is what got most people into the series proper because he is the most dynamic character and removing him before his character came full circle thus has the unavoidable effect of bringing the story to a standstill it can’t come back from without addressing him.

What parasites?

so could the past #1 be somehow related to Dragons?
Maybe Crowley tried to put some shit on him/her and ended up as a brain in a box?

She doesn't like to talk about it but she has parasitic worms

Maybe. Perhaps they are angry because no one else shares their shitty headcanon

>railgun s4 never
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH