OH MY SOLAR HERITAGE

OH MY SOLAR HERITAGE

Attached: 2562087489.jpg (1067x534, 84.29K)

OP “chads” are so demoralized from days and days of trying to defend Odas havkery that they can’t even stream in here to make one more stand. Luffy would be disappointed with their resolve.

So what's happening here?

Honestly the latest threads have been based DBSchads Naruto fans and SNK fans are all gang banging wan pissfans and their horrible asspull/chosen one shit

Haven't ya'll one piece fags been aware of Luffy being Joy Boy for like seven years now? I don't even read one piece and I know I've seen people talk about it for almost a fucking decade.

If Luffy is truly JoyBoy reincarnation I would post my asshole like that other onen from the Baki thread.

Attached: 1628183723519.png (1244x1484, 2.13M)

He's not the reincarnation. Joyboy is the Devil in the devil fruit

Nothing is new here you retards and the One Piece fandom is completely fine with this. Its been predicted a long time ago he was Joy Boy but you baboons are giddy like this is a major revelation. No one is surprised and the One Piece train keeps on going.

Reminder that:
>Chosen One
>Reincarnation
>JoyBoy's fruit
Are all unconfirmed headcannons over which speedreaders and hacks are getting butthurt.
Don't fall into debates about these and dismiss them for what they are: made up shit.

Pls no, unless you're a sexy womam. Enough hairy male butt!

luffy's devil fruit is awakening, and he's possibly fulfilling the prophecy of the joyboy that's been hinted at since fucking LOGUETOWN.

Luffy's strawhat is melting

We should make this a tradition.
All copers should post their assholes once their fears come true, as a sign of fealty and submission.

This is just the D family bullshit isn't it? What's the big deal?

The big deal is that Luffy is just a flesh puppet of some deity that can control destiny. He's not a real person. We've been following the adventures of a false shell. He's not a real character.

We Saint Seiya now

There isn't any big deal besides the reveal. Just shitposters stirring shit up for some retarded reason.

Saint Seiya NEVER pulled the "muh destiny" shit, even if the main characters' plot armors are 3 feet thick. Saint Seiya has absolutely shit writing and every fan knows it, but muh destiny is not a valid point of criticism against it.

What were they thinking holy shit, what a hack

So Joy Boy is probably about FREEDOM meaning that Black Beards Dark fruit is about IMPRISONMENT and probably the devil responsible for trapping things in devil fruit and why he can use multiple fruits as they are suppressed.

Going to gamble that the fight between them will see Black Beard losing most of his powers and it coming down to just a fist brawl between Luffy and Black Bear

ummm bro don't forget hunterchads

You just wanna see hairy man ass, gayboy

What the fuck man? Who doesn't?