Will the next season of Berserk still be cgi shit or will they have learned from their mistake?

Will the next season of Berserk still be cgi shit or will they have learned from their mistake?

Attached: 6f8 (1).png (322x340, 68.75K)

Even if it's CGI it better be at least solid like Dorohedoro or Beastars. I'd be fine with that.

>Will the next season of Berserk
lol

The only good Berserk arc has already been adapted twice and both adaptations were great.

Golden age isn't even top 3 Berserk arcs.

Nobody cares about your canceled edgy carnival

Never seen any of the anime adaptations. Did the loli moth arc got animated?

You must be +18 years old to post in this website

1.Conviction
2.Lost Children
3.Milennium falcon

I'm a big pussy. Lost children is genuinely the only one to make me cry even with how heart breaking golden age was.

>1.Conviction
>2.Lost Children
Same arc.

LC might be included in the same arc as conviction but its a self contained story that has nothing to do with Mozgus or the coming of Griffith so it can be considered an arc

This. Lost children shouldn't be considered as conviction because it has nothing to do with the rest of conviction other than having the holy chain knights at parts.

>3.Milennium falcon
But thats what is being adapted next, fromsoft could make a better Berserk adaption since all their games copied it

Attached: 1646723411085.jpg (600x450, 95.89K)

>Even if it's CGI it better be at least solid like Dorohedoro or Beastars
user...

It was still better than Berserk 2016

Attached: 1646609807145.jpg (497x459, 162.05K)

Falcon of the millenium is fucking awful
The boat after Isma > Dogshit > The boat without Isma > falcon

>Falcon of the millenium is fucking awful

The ending of falcon of the millennium is one of the greatest peaks in fiction.

Attached: 1646850445285.jpg (2263x1600, 401.87K)

Eclipse > Golden Age part 2 > Hill of Swords > Golden Age part 1 > Lost cunnies > Black Swordsman > Conviction part 1 > shit > Conviction part 2 > The Boat > Falcon
Griffith chapters in Falcon are the worst part of the manga

I would like to agree but if I'm so pissed at Falcon, it's precisely because it falls flat on its ass at the end
Ganishka is an awesome antagonist, he's pretty much the only Apostle to have used his powers to actually do something, but he never had a chance. Griffith does nothing to beat him except being superior. If Griffith wasn't as nonchalant, the arc could have been good. If his apostle fuckbois were more fleshed out, it could have been great. Instead we waste hundreds of pages on boring shit, Griffith shows up, arc solved. Ganishka tries to make himself into a God, to destroy the Godhand and causality and shit, what an awesome fucking idea. Until he just regresses into a braindead toddler 5 seconds in and then just dies.
What a letdown. And we had to suffer through god knows how many pages of Jobb jobbing, bored Griffith and the jarpig band cutting through useless mooks to get there. What a fucking letdown.

It wasn't godtier, but don't act like it was bad.. it'll only make you look more retarded than you already do. It was miles above 2016 berserk.