What exactly made Chainsaw Man so much more memorable and ultimately better than Jujutsu Kaisen?

What exactly made Chainsaw Man so much more memorable and ultimately better than Jujutsu Kaisen?

Attached: 183904ß2.jpg (1333x1000, 445.87K)

it didn't drag out, every arc was short and enjoyable, characters had decent conclusions to their arcs, and most important of all, Chainsaw man actually had cute girls.

every arc is way too short and each character are barely introduced

Actual reason is that CSM shows the characters doing things with each other besides fighting or talking about fighting. The nonstop fightfagging in JJK ruins it for me.

every arc is just the right length to not drag out, Bomb girl's arc was short and concise, Aki's arc too, you don't need 30+ chapters dedicated solely to Aki's revenge or Reze's mission

Do you really have to ask?

Attached: JJK FANS BE LIKE 1.png (1512x1512, 1.37M)

fpbp

JJK takes itself way too seriously, it's power system autism is also obnoxious and just reads like a discount Nen.
meanwhile Chainsaw man is one of those stories where you don't know whether to take it seriously or not, and the power level stuff is deliberately kept vague so as not to drown you with exposition dumps, CSM & FP remind me a lot of Gantz in their style

I honestly scroll past every paragraph of text

/thread

>Even Any Forums, which is literally the only place on the internet known for shitting on CSM, is siding with CSM against JJK

What went so wrong with JJK?

Any Forums is filled with homophobes

Idk user. JJK first 80 chapters are boring, untill it become more interesting after Shibuya arc. I still don't really like it because of fujobait . CSM is the opposite, it has better narrative and premise in the very beginning. Also:
-Better art
-fanservice
-hot girls
-fanservice
-edgefest
-fanservice
-edgefest
-hot girls
-fanservice
-edgefest
-edgefest

Kids nowdays are really love edgefest. They wanted to looks edgy by loving it, and ofc wanted to be called as an "elitist". I think that's the reason why people loves csm so much. this reminds me to AoT fandom before cringevenger arc. So both JJK and CSM are overrated. JJK is being loved by fujo, while CSM being loved by degenerate and edgy kids.

Can't i even escape the shitty console war faggotry on this board?

>, and most important of all, Chainsaw man actually had cute girls.
that's the only thing faggots of this series care about, if you are being honest with yourself that you'd admit that barely any character was fleshed out and that the pacing went to shit somewhere after the bomb arc

we can't user. CSMFag / Fujimotofag always shitting in other Any Forums thread

The anime.

CSM is just higher quality in most ways. Better dialogue, better pacing, better climaxes, better structure, better characterization etc.

JJK is also for shounen autists, which are a minority here. CSM has actual topics people living in the modern world relate to.

I don't read jjk is this real or a parody

I'm surprised the screenshot hasn't been posted of the manga award that CSM won, the one that was given to MHA for the year before, but hey.

Attached: EsF3Ap2VgAIn115.jpg (1448x2048, 403.24K)

Don’t summon diaper_blacked

My apologies user

So true, CSM got me a million updoots on Reddit. Isn't pochita such a hecking chonker, so cute!!! Could a get a wholesome award for pochita bros?

Also I loooooove Makima, she totally does the dogs em I right?

Attached: Dengy.png (430x568, 486.88K)

He made this thread, user.

JJK became irredeemable garbage as soon as it entered Shibuya arc unless you're a spic or nigger.

It's hyperbole

A new hate thread for JujutsuCHADS to take over and transform into a JJK general? You’re so generous user.

the fanbases of all shounen anime are so much worse than the shows themselves (probably because of all the shounens who make up the fanbases)

You have no taste if you think Shibuya was not better than what came before. The most you could argue is that it's about level with Hidden Inventory.

based getochad

Amazing how CSMshizos have eclipsed HxH as the worst fandom in the entire board. Bravo. Your shitty manga was decent at the start then become absolute garbage once the gun devil was introduced. Instead of owning up to that you just act like screeching animals pointing out Makima and other whores.

Truly the worst new age manga. Fire Punch is infinitely better and ages better but hey keep drinking the koolaid tards.

Attached: DHabOswVYAAZaSY.jpg (639x639, 34.92K)

cute girls tho who act cute
I can give CSM fags that bone, ur girls are cute but so are love live girls and fate girls

False. Why don't you name 3 good scenes in Shibuya and I'll explain why they're insubstantial, poorly written and unengaging.

Fujimoto is better at humour, waifubaits and spectacle, otherwise JJK and CSM are more or less the same shit and JJK so far is more successful. Maybe it will change with upcoming CSM adaptation, but I doubt it.

> t. LOGHfag
and I love LOGH. But you can kill yourself and your mother.