One Piece

>all it took was one spoiler panel to divide the community
Let's be real here, this build up of Luffy being the chosen one is just a big gag for him to be confronted by it and don't give a fuck. Remember Amazon Lily had a big set up just for a dick joke.

Attached: nika.png (235x225, 26.43K)

Law should've been the MC.
He is intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Attached: 1646023648544.jpg (760x4794, 2.1M)

>The One Piece is the One Drum from Nika.

GODDDDDDAAAA

Attached: 9FCD91E7-D570-40BC-833A-651CF70ACA74.jpg (1170x672, 162.64K)

Shitposters always stir up too early and have countlessly been BTFO'D non-stop. Not sure why other series are trying to read the synopsis or leaked panel and try to pass off as legitimate OP fans forming an argument.

>Hey, everyone is dead
>Just kidding lol

Kek, poor lad...

Nobody cares, fujoshit.

This, it's all just a big nothingburger like the last 5000 times Oda set up some big reveal before a break.

One piece should have more women with small breasts

Noah is Pluton
Shirahoshi is Poseidon
Luffy's fruit is Uranus

simple as

The drums of liberation holy shit 1044 is going to be insane

user stop coping this hard, it's embarrasing

WHERE'S THE FULL SUMMARY??? WHERE'S THE IMAGEEEEEES

This
Law actually has a real goal unlike Luffy/Nikka who is just a fate slut without any free will

O MY RUBBER FRUIT

Attached: 141C36AD-721A-4969-AA89-E4D89F49790A.png (672x727, 514.74K)

Joy Joy no mii

>Luffy hits the limit of what humans can achieve
>Oda gets around this by turning him into a (demi)god
lmao

Attached: 1036-016.jpg (784x1145, 246.72K)

Monkey Dshoy Luffy

Nice cope

user, stop being a retard.

Nice seethe

I don't think it will be a gag. I think the whole philosophical purpose of the story is destiny vs. freedom. Oda is going to explore this in a more serious manner. There will be jokes, of course - Luffy saying that being the Joyboy cramps his style or something like that - but I do believe he will eventually get serious about it. The man who wants to be the freest can't be tied by fate.

>just a big gag for him to be confronted by it and don't give a fuck
this is the edgiest and more idiotc shit i´ve read and there a lot of faggots thinking this would be good, it´s not, Luffy can say he dont give a fuck, that doesnt change shit, hes still the chosen one. Some people are truly retarded.

the hat is Uranus. Luffy's fruit is just a resin logia.

Jushi jushi no mi, the resin logia.

Jushi means resin, but also means 10-4. We are in chapter 1043. In chapter 1040 there is a colorspread with a monkey wearing a crown pointing to a lot of tree resin.

>edgy
How Luffy saying "that sounds like a pain in the ass" edgy? It's totally in character. He already stated that he isn't a hero and definitely wouldn't want to be tied to a role.

What the fuck can luffy's fruit even be? Latex? Resin? It has stretchy properties and is nonconductive. Immune to blunt damage unless haki is used... Kaido did momentarily mention that rubber can't change directions, but I thought that was just Luffy using armament haki to harden his arms at specific angles to do that. If we assume that is not the case then wtf is it?