The Fable

Volume 13 is out. It's time for some R&R. The translators have been doing a volume a week.

Attached: The Fable - Vol.13 Ch.130 - Man with a Plan - 1.jpg (1125x1600, 460.12K)

They either piled up the scanlations overtime and are now releasing them in bunches or are on the verge of a nervous breakdown from overwork.

HOW

Attached: 1643149259283.jpg (601x440, 133.04K)

TCB Scans is insane.

Oh god and it is the funniest chapters ever. JFC, I am dying. Sis is the best.

Based shipper Tako-chan.

God i love this manga the action is awesome, the comedy makes me lul and i love all the character interactions.

Probably the manga i look forward to reading the most right now. Thanks to these chas translators as well, they do great work.

He's a great guy in general. Shout out to him

Is the movie any good? I think it covers everything up to the warehouse fight if it's description is anything to go on but i have no idea if it's actually worth watching.

They're pretty good up till the climactic fight itself because the warehouse fight is way way too exaggerated for movie excitement. Basically there's like 100 extra fodder Yakuza goons
That said the 2nd movie stays closer to the manga and only really adds a dozen or so fodder hitmen guarding the apartment but the Climax in the woods is the same

>anons talking about their crushes.

Attached: xc4332.png (1041x552, 459.07K)

That is a shame considering that how it went in the manga is already really great The high stakes without having to get that extreme is a really cool aspect of the manga

Still they do seem worth a watch than since the stuff outside of the climaxes are also really great. Thanks for the help user.

Attached: 187871781.png (606x546, 375.58K)

L M A O

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-100735_Tachiyomi.jpg (606x586, 302.91K)

what an incredible finale to the volume

the translation team must be working on fucking speed

Yeah that was my main issue with the first movie along with what I felt was lazy casting. the first assassination at the beginning was pretty much a canary in the coalmine

Attached: give me sweet release.png (600x252, 323.14K)

>the boss and satoueach trying to lose in arm wrestling
I'm fucking dying

The comedy in this manga being this great is a godsend. This author really has a good eye on story, action and the funnies.

Can understand why this thing won awards.

The TLs for this are kings man, what a treat to get like 30 fucking chapters of this thing. Good work guys.

Reading a manga in complete volume's is such a quality improvement for the experience, this is how these stories are meant to be read.

These translators are amazing, their hard work should really be appreciated.

>Hina ship immediately shot down in flames
No, no!

I'm so happy this is finally getting the translation pace it deserves. Hope they can keep it up until the end.

>dumbfuck had the car crushed

Attached: the fuck did you do.jpg (660x617, 96.31K)