Mato sehei no slave

Mato sehei no slave
Wich one is your favorite?

Attached: slave1.jpg (8300x1700, 1.82M)

Banana hair Yuuki

Do you guys think Tenka's overwhelming popularity influenced the author's mind about how he'll write her in the story?

Attached: 88357215_p0.png (2000x2829, 3.51M)

Probably, but I still think yuuki will end with kyouka or with an harem at his best.
In any case I can't wait to see her slave form

I wouldn't mind a harem end as long as Tenka is happy. She doesn't deserve to lose when she's the only one who had the guts to actually confess first while everyone else was pussyfooting around.

That's why she's the favorite

Excuse me who the hell is that?

Imagine if the whole Azuma family lent him at the same time

Killer fang. I like the edgier design and the berserker thing.

>harem end
she has shown that she has no interest being in a harem so I doubt Tenka will just accept being anything other than his first and most important girl

Why doesn't the MC's subconscious make the girls have sex with him?

Can I have Dorohedoro Slave?

probably when Shikoku or Kuusetsu get their hands on him mayeb we'll get some abomination if they're regarded as owners by Kyoukas chain system

I imagine that one of them will defect or that Kyouka and the more decent girls will form a third group to oppose both the gods and the baddies who experimented on people like yuuki's sister.

>baddies who experimented on people like yuuki's sister
>not allowing some monstrosity roam the human world with unknown powers
>you are bad person now
Aoba just like Kyouka has anger issues

Chapter in 5

I can't remember what I did yesterday so maybe it's me who is wrong but from what I do remember the demon corp researchers treated them like animals. There was no need for cruelty like that.

5 hours? 5 days? Are you going to do a countdown?

Attached: ritsu_questioning.png (500x500, 194.06K)

this cute banana peel head looking ass

> treated them like animals
so?they're women it's how they should be treated and she's probably lying or exaggerating anyway

I hate how many harems have a, most likely a rich girl, that is also the only that actively purse the MC, confess, keeps trying to appeal him, is affectionate if a little over the top, share her well being by inviting the gang to private beaches and shit, yet they always lose, all that effort and dedication, all that love for nothing

sorry that you can't buy yourself into a relationship