My mom would beat the shit out of me if I talked to her the way Jotaro talks to his mom

My mom would beat the shit out of me if I talked to her the way Jotaro talks to his mom.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.25K)

Now when I first heard him say this, I thought his mother was some kind of scumbag. I've seen children treat their parents like this because they likely deserved it. Jotaro was just weird however.

How? Shouldn't you be taller than your mom by the time you turn 15?

She likes it though. Ever since she taught him to menstruate, they've been like that.

Non white detected

I'd talk to anyone however I goddamn please if I had my own personal punch ghost

>him to menstruate
Araki you've done it again

She's just patient enough with him to understand that he's in a "it's not a phase mom" phase

I used to think he was an edgy teen, until he later abandoned his own daughter. What. Guess Jotaro was always trash. Team Jonathan

>Is ready to go punch vampires in Egypt for his mom the moment he realizes she's dying and tries not to make her worry
He's a good boy

I would be disowned if I pulled shit like that.

It's precisely because Holy spoils him senseless that Jotaro acts like that. That and the fact his father is never around. Not a terribly uncommon scenario.
He's still a good boy deep down, though. Remember that the first thing he does when he gets a punchghost is lock himself in prison because he's afraid of hurting people.

She likes it.

The reason why Jotaro is so successful even though he doesn't have a dad is because he took daddy's place and put his mother in her place like her husband should have done. She's even grateful that he keeps her dumb shit in check. None of you can share that cos your mothers still look at you with disappointment or as little children that need to be fed, clothed, taken care of and punished. Some people here talking about how your moms would beat you up even though you're 17 are pathetic.

Maybe it's your mother that's pathetic for not disciplining you right

He's autistic, unironically.

I was taller than my Dad by 17.

Attached: image6-1.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

She did when I was a kid. If she still beats you at 17 then you're a probably a retard and a failure of a son.

imagine being proud of disrespecting your own mother

>My mom would beat the shit out of me
No she wouldn't, women aren't physically strong enough

Attached: 1643679412674.png (480x360, 82.79K)

Better him than some asshole down the street. Jotaro probably does this cos he saw his dad doing it to his mom, and her being happy about it.

but your mom likes it when it talk to her like that

To be fair he was literally a nice guy until he hit 17. Then he suddenly become a thug
Dude be looking like CLAM yaoi protagonist at 16