Would you want to eat the food served at an isekai restaurant?

Would you want to eat the food served at an isekai restaurant?

Attached: 1640054922944.png (1920x1080, 474.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4NySqtRwMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z55WZNqV2WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=z4NySqtRwMQ

I fucking LOVE music magic

I want to eat elf's ears.

Stop posting this if there's no release date for v6 english

Understandable, but that's why boards are made in the first place, to discuss things no? Isek/a/i threads are pretty much general now however, and the discussion really only goes around minoposting, AYM and castle nim, though I guess only newfag cares about board culture now
Supremely based
It's cause anger and hatred is part of the basic desire, Fuuta got angry at the dev while Hannya with her ex, and both got to form VII in no time fast since they already know the direction and means to the insanity they want to be fulfilled, it's awesome really.

Attached: 1573969_1573806_20211218173659.jpg (490x114, 27.97K)

Isekais with mother-son incest? Ideally with impregnation as well.

It's not like the isekai threads don't regularly talk about untranslated stuff.

The wait is painful though

>Understandable, but that's why boards are made in the first place,
Never said it was a bad thing, it can just be hard to keep up with for normal people
>Isek/a/i threads are pretty much general now however, and the discussion really only goes around minoposting, AYM and castle nim, though I guess only newfag cares about board culture now
They have been a not-general for a long time by now, and I would like to talk about more things like this if most posts weren't cheap bait to have the same circular arguments over and over
I guess that is why counter-gentlemen posting really took off recently, it's a low effort way to dismiss low effort bait
Similar counter-posting already existed before but it really centralized with this one meme

Genuinely curious, did something happen in your life to make you prone to liking mother-son incest?
>inb4 self inserts btfo
Everybody has fetishes, I'm into selfcest and probably have that fetish because of my narcissism, but I'm unsure.
I'm just trying to understand why it's mother-son for you, and selfcest for me

It is just a fetish, m8. That said, I am curious why it seems so rare within the isekai genre. It is not like it is unwillingly to throw random shit at the wall to see what sticks.

This is why the author leaving so much about the world, embryos and the system itself explained only on the narou author notes and not having them in the LN is not a good thing, I'm not sure the part about apostles not giving status correction is even on the LN
He seems to have realized it by the king of crime arc and started showing those bits on the story itself, but still it's a bit too late to introduce that
Or maybe too early, this story seemed to go for the long haul since the start

to be fair, a lot of people DO self-insert, and find incest abhorrent, more so when there's a child and adult involved. I think it's just a compact bundle of anti-normie thoughts and concepts that they don't like to entertain, and that becomes a problem when the normies are the ones paying your bills.

Japs are generally cooler with incest in general, hence the deluge of "woah I want to bang my sister" LN genre a few years ago, albeit even that is rare in isekai.

fuck you

Yes

Attached: 6f55937b9c4162e5372fca59dd9aad8e_faa007c5_1280.jpg (986x1400, 348.26K)

Man knowing pro LN author mostly finishing their work in the ~20 volume range if lucky (and good) while most can only go around 3-7 before the Narou era and then comparing it after that really drives in the reason why isekai is really popular, exposure matters more than whether the work is good or bad, same goes for discussion eh.
Yeah, on one hand, a rookie getting to know all those jargons within the first few volumes would be excessive for a start, but on the other hand, introducing it suddenly is bad since every major character got their own (slightly justified) asspulls. Then again, if Kaidou were to add in the supplements in the main story, we really will be receiving another Horizon-length series and that's really excessive to be honest, and not that the publisher can afford to do so in the first place, even if it's their current flagship.

Attached: 1645491768232.png (370x320, 116.95K)

I don't remember, was there anything special about the food? Like, did the cook get a magical cooking skill or ingredients?

Attached: cake.jpg (623x878, 127.74K)

lol what a goy

youtube.com/watch?v=Z55WZNqV2WM

What are we defining here as "before the narou era"? Because I know some like Raildex already broke past 50 volumes and are still ongoing, and that started in 2004
I'm not sure what your point is here

It's somehow surprising to know dendro is that publisher's flagship
In some way it's expected, but in some way it's also surprising because what the fuck was that anime? If that's what they do for their flagship I don't want to know what they did for their other titles

With dynamite?

Attached: Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Ch.29 - 27.jpg (1114x1600, 915.08K)